D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I have seen many people struggling to buy SN from Europe. Here in my country, the most famous food-grade SN is from this company. I included the @ and $ to make it harder to search. Is very popular and according to the sellers 99% purity, they send a quality report with the product. I was going to buy this one but opted for the lab one just because it comes in a bottle and in a package. It seemed safer to not be caught. But just these days saw someone calling one of the sellers of the food-grade irresponsible because he had someone CTB from it. And the seller said sorry for your loss. It's not illegal to sell here to cure foods.

I'm just curious if this brand isn't available in Germany for those in need. It comes in a bag package.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
They are the LARGEST chemical company on the planet hands down. They are HUGE in size. I am not in Germany, so sorry do not know if it is sold in Germany. Both sets of grandparents came to the U.S. from Germany and some of them, I guess if one believes them worked for the firm. Walter

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and WornOutLife
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'm German: I did find a site where you can apparently order SN. The site isn't named anything with B@$F but starts with H and it says they sell SN of B@$F quality. There is a PDF with information about toxicity, ID and other info so it seems legit.

Reactions: Dutchyala
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
In Germany you need a special licence for buying SN legally. This company played a big roll during the nazi regime.

Reactions: Dutchyala and LunarPyotr
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Not long ago there was a user on this forum who claimed to have bought SN from Germany. But it seems like they ctb'd, so I couldn't get a hold of the address. But there is certainly a source somewhere...

I did find a site where you can apparently order SN. The site isn't named anything with B@$F but starts with H and it says they sell SN of B@$F quality. There is a PDF with information about toxicity, ID and other info so it seems legit.
Would be cool if you could contact me and tell me how it goes should you decide to order from them.

Reactions: Dutchyala and Neowise
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I'm attaching a pic of how it looks like. I cropped a little to not expose the seller. They are sold in packages of 25 kg originally, but many sellers repack in smaller 500g/1kg packages.

Nitrito de sdio