Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Today is my birthday, I feel like shit, another awful year around the corner, no gf or friends this time, completed one more year of depression and pain, this might be my last one.Just wanted to let it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThisUnrest and S like suicide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, I find birthdays depressing as even know no matter what it's one year closer to death, it still emphasises the fact that I've suffered for yet another year. But anyway best wishes, it must be dreadful being in that situation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Someone123 and Lost_my_soul
I

Izzo 5617

Aug 17, 2023
Tomorrow is my birthday and I feel the exact same. I am so sorry but wanted to send a hug. Turning 41 and... the past year has been hell on earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThisUnrest, S like suicide and Lost_my_soul
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Today is my birthday, I feel like shit, another awful year around the corner, no gf or friends this time, completed one more year of depression and pain, this might be my last one.Just wanted to let it out.
Yeah I know how it feels,the day of my birthday and Christmas day are the most painful days for me.I am sorry but you are not alone...sending you a big hug and well...happy birthday🤗🫂

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
i hate birthdays they just remind me that i havent died yet

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Although I dislike the attention birthdays come with, I always like the fact I'm that bit nearer to the grave.