Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
Right now I live with my dad, his affair and 2 children. What makes this worse is that my dad is still married to my mom. I need to live with my dad because his home is in the same city as the college I attend to. But then, to my surprise, he is actually have an entire secret family living here. At first I was shocked to the core. I can't do anything about it because I don't wanna see my bio mom divorced again. My bio mom and my dad remarried 5 years ago and I don't wanna screw that up.

I always hate it when I'm home. I make an excuse I have morning classes and late night classes almost everyday just so that I can get away from this home. I hate my 2 little sisters, I hate my step mom, I hate my dad. Why would he ever do something so cruel to me like this. He always said he care dearly about me but that is a fucking lie. I don't know what I do to have deserved this kind of life like this. Not to mention that my dad's big family is also agree to all of this. I have nobody in here and nobody care about me.

Even though my step mom and my 2 little half sisters is a good people, I can't stand them when I'm home. I mean it's nice if Im not home I can feel safe. But every other day, I'm just so tired I don't wanna get out. But if I don't get out, that means I need to stand living in this hell on earth.

I can go back to my hometown and told my bio mom everything my dad do. The thing is I don't have the heart to tell her. Cus as of right now, I know my dad is cheating for almost more than a year. And I'm pretty sure if I tell her all about it, I'll get blamed too for not telling her sooner. So yeah the only thing I can do right now is either keep living like this or just simply die.

I actually think about getting a jobs before so that I can live alone. But my dad doesn't allow me to. I can't see any other solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Eternal Eyes
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Student
Dec 3, 2023
I know the feeling, funny, I used to be a homebody, then the pandemic happened and I quickly realized there were an awful lot of people I was related to I really couldn't stand. Now I look for excuses to leave the house everyday, shopping, essentials need picking up, friend wants to meet, honestly anything, the best days are the weekend, sports are on among other events. I honestly don't speak to many people at them as just getting out the house is enough!

I hope your situation improves soon, it sounds pretty awful how he's kinda ruined a family like that. Could you just not apply at a job somewhere without telling him? Maybe look for voluntary work if you're just desperate to get out the house all the time without making money.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
Could you just not apply at a job somewhere without telling him? Maybe look for voluntary work if you're just desperate to get out the house all the time without making money.
The reason he forbid me from getting a job is because the last time I land a job, I almost got sexually assaulted. And because of that he thinks that I am still too young to go into the real world.

I can get out of the house anytime I want. The problem is that sometimes I'm just tired and just wanna lay down all day, but that means I need to sacrifice my sanity because I meet with my step mom and my half sisters all the time.