Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I have been making solid plans and preparations already but as it becomes more real and achievable, more thoughts and feelings appear that pulls me to hesitate. I believe this is SI doing its work and the more I am aware of the success of CTB, the stronger SI parallels itself. Oh how I wish I could just unknowingly drink N or SN so that the hesitance wont present itself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, patheticpartner and 3 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Do you have N? Wow. I have no clue how will I do It. I think I will just ctb with cold blood.

Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it is hard to take our lives as we are programmed to survive. It is what holds me back. I do wish it was easier to let go of life. I think I will only be able to overcome the SI once I reach a point of desperation. The thing that I want is to fall into an eternal sleep. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I said "wish". Haha
Got SN though but again as stated in my previous posts, just been staring at it for almost a month now. The irony. I have been trying to CTB with unconventional methods because I know its low chances of success, but with having SN now, this got me hesitating.
Damn I thought you were one of lucky ones.

• Hugs