• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
So i came across this video on YouTube with a patient who has a nde during surgery and said , while doctors was doing their work , by mistake the patient was wide awake but on the outside sleeping. So heavy anestesia but still feeling everything. This made me think.

What if N is like this? Maybe we feel the suffocating and the heart attack?

I hope not sincerely

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I haven't done N myself but I've read from people who've tried to use it and fail that at least they passed out peacefully. It was waking up when it all messed up that was painful apparently.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I haven't done N myself but I've read from people who've tried to use it and fail that at least they passed out peacefully. It was waking up when it all messed up that was painful apparently.
But they never died

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Yeah, good point. No one knows for certain, but at least near-death experiences can give us vague idea.
I'm thinking maybe if I take some OxyContin just minutes before the N I might not have this experience, if it would occur.

But that might interact with the N. I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Besides I don't think the oxy can push back the pain from suffocating or heart attack anyway.

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I'm thinking maybe if I take some OxyContin just minutes before the N I might not have this experience, if it would occur.

But that might interact with the N. I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Besides I don't think the oxy can push back the pain from suffocating or heart attack anyway.
I wish I had the knowledge in chemistry and all that jazz to help you. All I can really do now is hope you figure it out and end up finding peace whether you go through with it or not. Be good to yourself, okay?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
I wouldn't worry about it, if you don't have a shotgun to blast yourface off within miliseconds, N is the best you are gonna get. It's not worthed to comtemplate vague theorys of what may happen because in the end of the way, it won't get better them N. Think about how horrible a natural death can be...

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I wish I had the knowledge in chemistry and all that jazz to help you. All I can really do now is hope you figure it out and end up finding peace whether you go through with it or not. Be good to yourself, okay?
What's your problem?
I wouldn't worry about it, if you don't have a shotgun to blast yourface off within miliseconds, N is the best you are gonna get. It's not worthed to comtemplate vague theorys of what may happen because in the end of the way, it won't get better them N. Think about how horrible a natural death can be...
True

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Anesthetic awareness is a very different situation from OD. Anesthesiology aims at anesthesia with the minimum dose that will make the patient unconscious. An OD is not the same as therapeutic doses of propofol, thiopental, inhalation anesthetics. Anesthetic awareness is possible when something goes wrong with anesthesia. Because there are small doses out there. If we are talking about 20 times the therapeutic dose, one will only be as conscious as a tombstone. OD with N is very different from a standard anesthesia.

Reactions: CiproKilledMe, Talvikki and arnab
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Anesthetic awareness is a very different situation from OD. Anesthesiology aims at anesthesia with the minimum dose that will make the patient unconscious. An OD is not the same as therapeutic doses of propofol, thiopental, inhalation anesthetics. Anesthetic awareness is possible when something goes wrong with anesthesia. Because there are small doses out there. If we are talking about 20 times the therapeutic dose, one will only be as conscious as a tombstone. OD with N is very different from a standard anesthesia.
Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: Sunset Limited