CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Unfortunate see many suffer type all human base , rlton etc family etc wat have all force sufferi. Many ctb rsn family rlton. Ppl always feel trap brain chemic get near other see abuse see prblm, vry sry hpn this real awful, know ppl want lovy time etc but life cncpt all wrong, rlton one day prsn die one day prblm one day suffer etc this life all wrong make ppl suffer lone make ppl suffer grop , ,

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: katagiri83, Rogue Proxy, BBBB and 7 others
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
thats been my approach lately, avoid humans as much as possible because.. people=problems. i'm aware it's a bland existence i've chosen for now, supplemented with fleeting online interactions, but to dull the pain sometimes also means to dull the pleasure. i wish it didn't have to be this way
ily <3 @ctbdream ((hugs))

• Love
Reactions: absolomonisgone, Dead Meat, CTB Dream and 1 other person
dumpstermagic

dumpstermagic

Lone Hobo
Mar 6, 2023
i love your posts. yeah, the world can be very very sad and wrong. groups of good nice people to be involved with are few and far between

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BBBB, Dead Meat, leeloosnow and 1 other person
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
There's too much toxic positivity in the real world today. It will vary some though depending on where you live. Too much bullshit to deal with and I get tired of faking it. Only the lucky ones like us got to put on the glasses at a certain age which gives us the advantage of seeing the world for how it really is.

Most people can't handle it if your real about how things are. They freak out if it gets too negative and want to run away because they are most comfortable in there fake imaginary bubble. You have to be careful interacting with some types because you will get written off as a negative Doomer. " Which isn't a bad thing by the way. " So it's best to avoid most people and only interact the little bit you have to in order to survive.

Everyone's different and some require more interaction than others. Of course its going to make a big difference in who you are interacting with and what you have to do. Some interaction at the right times is good of course and will help everyone. Hopefully it goes well, and the person who is interacting with you is cool. SS is great because you can come here whenever you want, get relief from the real world, and be as real and negative as you want. I was never aware of anywhere else like it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Archness, Rogue Proxy, BBBB and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly for the best to avoid other people as being around them could very likely just lead to more suffering. You just cannot trust and rely on people, and people can be very cruel and insensitive. Humans certainly are responsible for so much of the torment that unfortunately exists here in this world.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and CTB Dream