sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

Firebender, guided by the Tigerdillo
The cycle has dictated that you will be born as a Firebender. Those who first bend fire are ambitious and powerful, so focused on their goals that they can be prone to neglecting other things they hold dear. They are often as temperamental as they are driven, capable of being masterful leaders or devastating zealots. As you first master fire, look for your destined animal guide, the Tigerdillo. It is said that tigerdillos seek out Fire Nation Avatars who are of strong heart, determined, and drawn to adventure. Together, you have the promise to change the world.

F20456E9 1B97 4F68 9516 FA83EA889617

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, eatantz, Ironborn and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Firebender, guided by the Mongoose Lizard
The cycle has dictated that you will be born as a Firebender. Those who first bend fire are ambitious and powerful, so focused on their goals that they can be prone to neglecting other things they hold dear. They are often as temperamental as they are driven, capable of being masterful leaders or devastating zealots. As you first master fire, look for your destined animal guide, the Mongoose Lizard. It is said that mongoose lizards seek out Fire Nation Avatars who are of quick mind, passionate, and capable of being great visionaries. Together, you have the promise to change the world.

Reactions: Ironborn and sserafim
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
Such a lovely quiz
IMG 2228

Reactions: Ironborn and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020