• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
My research suggested that China was now the leading source of N. Apparently that has all changed. Anyone know the current status of the best place to get N?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
My research suggested that China was now the leading source of N. Apparently that has all changed. Anyone know the current status of the best place to get N?

Currently the only reliable source for Nembutal is a man in Mexico named A who sells a liquid form of the drug to people around the world. You can find his email address in the Nembutal chapter of the March 2019 edition of the Peaceful Pill Handful which should be available for free download here on SS. Look at the "List of Resources" thread at the top of main forum page.

Regarding China, Dr. Nitschke did a livestream in April and one of the things he mentioned is that there appear to be a few new sources of powdered Nembutal coming out of China and that some people have succeeded in buying it. However he didn't provide any specifics about how to contact these suppliers and no one here on SS seems to have any info about these new sources either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Soul