• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Glockman

Glockman

Dec 20, 2019
How many of you, who don't have access to a gun, would make it your method of choice if availability were not a problem?

Reactions: HadEnough1974, voyager, mediocre and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
If I had access to a gun it would definitely be my chosen method because it is a fast way to ctb..... At the moment my chosen methods are hanging or SN :hug:

• Love
Reactions: voyager, garcelle, mediocre and 1 other person
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Not me. Too messy and violent. I prefer to drink something, lay down and fall asleep for the last time

• Hugs
Reactions: Mizzmini45, voyager, mediocre and 2 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I also would plan on doing it deep in the forest..... Away from any human civilisation. I want to give myself back too nature.

• Love
Reactions: HadEnough1974, voyager, Glockman and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have one and would absolutely use it as my first choice because of the reliability of it and also the finality, giving the sick twisted world the biggest middle finger (figuratively) that I can. Also, even before I owned one, I always thought of it since other methods are less appealing and compatible for me.

Reactions: voyager, garcelle and TheDevilsAngel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
How many of you, who don't have access to a gun, would make it your method of choice if availability were not a problem?
If I had a gun I would be gone a long time ago

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and TheDevilsAngel
goldenrods

goldenrods

your angel
Dec 27, 2019
no !! so scary. plus messy. i've seen videos of teams cleaning up decomposed bodies / blood from gun suicides. i don't care in SN makes me vomit a ton, guns are out of my comfort zone. even being around them is scary

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, LMLN and Mizzmini45
Glockman

Glockman

Dec 20, 2019
I also would plan on doing it deep in the forest..... Away from any human civilisation. I want to give myself back too nature.
Really like this. Pick a remote spot, send a letter to authorities so your body could be found. Die with nature.
I have one and would absolutely use it as my first choice because of the reliability of it and also the finality, giving the sick twisted world the biggest middle finger (figuratively) that I can. Also, even before I owned one, I always thought of it since other methods are less appealing and compatible for me.
With the proper location and a nice caliber hollow point, it's about as close to a sure thing as there is. It would be over in a millisecond.

• Love
Reactions: HadEnough1974 and TheDevilsAngel
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
I've seen so many videos of people ctb at shooting ranges dont places like England still have those for sport?

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Y'all don't understand how messy and horrific it is to see someone commit this way. My god father did it way. It's been 10 years and I think about it everyday. Please your glorifying it. I will never forget it it actually made me lose my mind. I have access to tons of guns and my xboyfriend was in the special forces and had over 50 guns in his house(from hand guns to machine guns) . I didn't know at the time. I was naive. Please pick a more peaceful way and don't involve anyone into seeing it if you do. It will change and destroy them in ways you won't ever understand.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, TheDevilsAngel and LMLN
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
If I had access to a gun it would definitely be my chosen method because it is a fast way to ctb..... At the moment my chosen methods are hanging or SN :hug:

My thoughts exactly. I too would go somewhere no one can find me. A deep forest or mountain in these whereabouts would be lovely. I'd have my private farewell party for a few days. Contemplate my life, listen to some music and films, maybe get a little drunk one of these evenings and then in the beauty of the moment - instantly gone. Of course, if it was a handgun I'd additionally hang myself to a tree and drop into to the noose after the shot. Just to make sure.

I've not completely given up on the idea. There are some countries where one can buy these things as a foreigner, but I'm a little worried of ending in one of those hostage videos.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I've seen so many videos of people ctb at shooting ranges dont places like England still have those for sport?
Yes I've heard England does have shooting ranges....
Yes I've heard England does have shooting ranges....

Reactions: HannahB