• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
I posted this on 8ch as well, so copy pasting. I am imagining the following device that acts like a killer that shoots you multiple times:
1. has a pole that goes into the ground for stability and holds the gun fixed to it's top

2. a small "finger" (a little piece of hardware) that pulls the trigger automatically multiple times when activated from a remote control (Should work with a battery so it can be used in remote places with no electricity)

3. a support that can be attached to the top of a chair in order to keep our head fixed(with chin up).

So basically we could fix the pole with the gun, sit on the chair in front of the pole and fix our head so it's stable. The gun can also have a little laser attached so we can make sure the gun points at the head. Then we could activate the remote control. The gun would start firing multiple bullets at the head. After the first shot, the head might fall a little (but not a lot, because it is fixed) and this is good, this way the next firing (which happens automatically because of the "finger") can hit another portion of the head, for more redundancy. And so on. It can pull the trigger as many times as it is programmed.
What do you guys think?
I am an engineer, I can start working on it. My problem is that I don't have a gun. Could I use this device to convince someone to sell me a gun in exchange for it? I am in Europe, but I can fly to other countries as well (my problem with doing away is what if I chicken out... but anyway..). Basically I engineer the device and someone gives me a gun in return. We could also join forces and die together if we find it easier.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Sounds like an awful and very complicated way to die if you ask me. Why not try something else?

Reactions: Tiburcio
W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
Because I find the other ones even more awful.. This would be quick and guaranteed.

W

whitepriest

Jun 14, 2018
Actually it sounds overly complicated. it could work directly like this: shooting ourself on a cliff or on the edge or smth so basically combine the gunshot with the fall. God I'm so tired of everything…

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Actually it sounds overly complicated. it could work directly like this: shooting ourself on a cliff or on the edge or smth so basically combine the gunshot with the fall. God I'm so tired of everything…
If you actually have the nerve to do that, sure. I still think SN or N are better alternatives, but if you can pull the trigger and mot hesitate so much as to fuck your life even more, go for it

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Sounds like a good way like to die by being shot

Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
[QUOTE="God I'm so tired of everything…[/QUOTE]

I feel the same but my advice to you is to not rush

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Reminds me of a helmet this guy made where it shot 8 shotgun shells into his head simaltaneously.

Reactions: Tiburcio and dustintech