• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I've never been formally diagnoses, but I've long suspected that I am on the autism spectrum; highly introverted and most likely on the Asperger's side of the spectrum. One thing that has led me to suicidal ideation, among other, is loneliness, combined with anger. Part of me feels rejected, but then, another part of me is the one doing the rejecting. That part is the "inability to play the game", whether in love, business, whatever. Everything seems based on Machiavellian scheming and manipulation...even in love. And I've put my heart on my sleeve, along with my beliefs and intentions, out of sheer naivete, to the point where that's been used against me once too often. Though I've wisened up, now, I still can't play the game, I can only defend myself. But I don't WANT to play the game, either. So while I do stick around in a sense out of defiance to that, it just makes me tired, at the same time. As I get older, it's a "War of Attrition", one that ultimately grinds me down.

People say they want honesty and truth, and openness, but do they? It reminds me of something I once read that really resonated:

"This may sound naive. But—is our life ever to have any reality? Are we ever going to live on the level? Or is life always to be something else, something different from what it should be? A real life, simple and sincere, and even naive, is the only life where all the potential grandeur and beauty of human existence can really be found. Are there real reasons for accepting the substitute, that which we have today? No one has shown today's life, as it really is, with its real meaning and its reasons. I'm going to show it. If it's not a pretty picture—well, what is the alternative?"

As I get older, I feel more and more that this world is dead-set against living "life on the level", and I don't want to play those games to get ahead, if that's what it takes. So then, the feeling of rejection becomes mutual; they reject me, and I reject them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts, sserafim, ForgiveMeMama and 15 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm the same mostly. You definitely sound autistic too fwiw. So very tired of it. I hope I die in my sleep tonight. Well written. Things really are a non-stop battle

Reactions: sserafim, Huntfish34 and watchingthewheels
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Everything seems based on Machiavellian scheming and manipulation...even in love.
So true. Even love, the one thing humanity is supposed to be good for, is all just based on lies and mind games.

• Hugs
Reactions: EtherealDisco, Huntfish34, LifeQuitter2018 and 5 others
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I'm the same mostly. You definitely sound autistic too fwiw. So very tired of it. I hope I die in my sleep tonight. Well written. Things really are a non-stop battle
"William, lend me your hunting knife;
this house is hollow to defend.
My father led a dolorous life;
Never ask the end. "
-From A Lament from the Breton, Elinor Wylie
So true. Even love, the one thing humanity is supposed to be good for, is all just based on lies and mind games.
That point was cruelly brought home to me a few years ago, when I read my the police report of my father's suicide, and my mother's role in it. Shattered my conceptions of love, or, at least, the disconnect between what people claim when the say they love someone versus what they do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Huntfish34, ithappens, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 2 others
Wincombe00

Wincombe00

All is quiet on New Years Day...
Jun 30, 2020
I resonate with this, nice work on articulating this point of view. Another belief of mine is that I (along with every person who has ever been born) never chose to be here; I don't want to be here, yet I have no painless option of leaving.

Reactions: sserafim, Huntfish34, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 2 others
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Thanks for the kind words on my explanation.

It sometimes reminds me of ENDER'S GAME, or WAR GAMES. "The only way to win is not to play."

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Huntfish34, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
You sound autistic to me, but that's just my opinion as a fellow autist. The behaviors and social cues NTs take for granted are like an alien language to us. I can relate to what you've written about this all being a futile war of attrition.

Once you start realizing how people contradict themselves and say one thing, yet mean another, it is quite crushing and makes it hard to see people the same way. Not saying we autistics don't do this ourselves, we certainly do it to some extent. We are often honest in ways that aren't really valued or appropriate and then have to contradict ourselves socially to be palatable.

It is very disappointing. Especially when you come to the conclusion that most people are selfish and love is a chemical reaction that is often ephemeral and fleeting. Once you stop being useful, most people tend to leave you behind.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Huntfish34, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
lovelyheartz

lovelyheartz

Let me leave, please, please...
Jun 15, 2021
I read that people who are on the autism spectrum have a suicide rate that's 3x higher.

Reactions: sserafim, Huntfish34 and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
You put it beautifully. I am undiagnosed asperger's. I struggle with social settings and interactions even with my family. I relate to everything we say. It is sad that we have to endure a world that is not made for us. It is surprising that suicide rates arent even higher in our demographics than they already are

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, The Lonely, Huntfish34 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have been diagnosed with Autism since a young age. It is why I have always struggled with life. I lack the inability to cope with it. This world is made for neurotypical people. Sound sensitivity and communication problems are things I have struggled with the most.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, The Lonely, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Snake of Eden
S

SuicideDJ

Mar 4, 2020
Very well put. That is how I feel about life.

Reactions: sserafim, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, The Lonely and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Well said,. Couldn't agree with you Any more on this. Life is Just too much for the bullshit.. And I don't believe I have Asperger's or Autism either. . ( Maybe,. Idk ?)

The lies and Constant manipulation in this world make me want to just be Done and GONE.. Forever. -

Reactions: sserafim and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I discovered that my life has been a Truman Show which I just wanna leave…

(…) The 'world' he habits is merely an enormous set, and all the people he knows, even his wife and his best friend, are actors in "The Truman Show."

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, sserafim and Sprite_Geist
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've never been formally diagnoses, but I've long suspected that I am on the autism spectrum; highly introverted and most likely on the Asperger's side of the spectrum. One thing that has led me to suicidal ideation, among other, is loneliness, combined with anger. Part of me feels rejected, but then, another part of me is the one doing the rejecting. That part is the "inability to play the game", whether in love, business, whatever. Everything seems based on Machiavellian scheming and manipulation...even in love. And I've put my heart on my sleeve, along with my beliefs and intentions, out of sheer naivete, to the point where that's been used against me once too often. Though I've wisened up, now, I still can't play the game, I can only defend myself. But I don't WANT to play the game, either. So while I do stick around in a sense out of defiance to that, it just makes me tired, at the same time. As I get older, it's a "War of Attrition", one that ultimately grinds me down.

People say they want honesty and truth, and openness, but do they? It reminds me of something I once read that really resonated:

"This may sound naive. But—is our life ever to have any reality? Are we ever going to live on the level? Or is life always to be something else, something different from what it should be? A real life, simple and sincere, and even naive, is the only life where all the potential grandeur and beauty of human existence can really be found. Are there real reasons for accepting the substitute, that which we have today? No one has shown today's life, as it really is, with its real meaning and its reasons. I'm going to show it. If it's not a pretty picture—well, what is the alternative?"

As I get older, I feel more and more that this world is dead-set against living "life on the level", and I don't want to play those games to get ahead, if that's what it takes. So then, the feeling of rejection becomes mutual; they reject me, and I reject them.
Personally I think that the whole game is just pointless and meaningless. I see no point in taking part in the capitalist rat race or the game of life.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature