Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
On August 15th in Italy we celebrate the "Ferragosto": a holiday created by Emperor Caesar Augustus about 2040 years ago.
The Catholic Church celebrates the day of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary into heaven.
Traditionally, parties are organized where you eat grilled meat and drink a lot of beer or wine.
I, on the other hand, stayed at home, because I don't have friends, and I spent my time watching reels on Instagram.
I had a bit of anxiety before dinner, but I didn't take anxiolytics, I try to take as little medicine as possible.
After dinner I went back to watching reels on Instagram, finally, around 11 pm I got on the computer and set up OpenSuse: a Linux distribution.
What can I say? Another shitty Ferragosto to add to the long list of shitty holidays in my life.
Luckily tomorrow is a day like any other, and I will at least be able to go to the bar to have a beer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, null_blank and N33dT0D13
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Non ho mai cercato cosa fosse esattamente ferragosto prima d'ora e probabilmente non ho abbastanza energie mentali per festeggiare eventi più

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Ffaxanadu
Ffaxanadu

Ffaxanadu

Aug 14, 2024
Non ho mai cercato cosa fosse esattamente ferragosto prima d'ora e probabilmente non ho abbastanza energie mentali per festeggiare eventi più
...eventi più...?
Per me è solo una delle tante feste a cui non partecipo.
A volte vorrei essere invitato, ma so che la mia asocialità rovinerebbe tutto.
Però, anche solo "esserci" per me vorrebbe dire tanto.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
A volte vorrei essere invitato, ma so che la mia asocialità rovinerebbe tutto.
Però, anche solo "esserci" per me vorrebbe dire tanto.
Non posso più sopportare di partecipare a tali eventi.
Che esistenza schifosa.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ffaxanadu