brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
theres already a post in 2019 about attention seeking. but i want to make a new one:

I SEEK ATTENTION! i crave it so much. it feels so good to get some. What i would like the most is positive attention from my family. they only look at the bad side of me.

here i feel i can talk so freely. i can say anything! is what i feel.

maybe if i just confess I am a loser that seeks attention, i could get some charitably.

but attention seeking is so frowned upon.... I dont care! I come out of the closet of attention seekers. Its not something to be proud or ashamed of, I just do it. Could a person live happy without the attention of others?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
There is not one thing wrong with wanting attention from those you love, be they friends or family, and wanting to feel loved and appreciated.

I'm saying this without an ounce of corniness, life without love an isolated life is meaning. Certain things are a reality; money, etc. But, again, no corniness intended, without love those other realities are meaningless.

I'm glad you found an outlet on SS and that you know you can speak freely and that you do speak freely.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
theres already a post in 2019 about attention seeking. but i want to make a new one:

I SEEK ATTENTION! i crave it so much. it feels so good to get some. What i would like the most is positive attention from my family. they only look at the bad side of me.

here i feel i can talk so freely. i can say anything! is what i feel.

maybe if i just confess I am a loser that seeks attention, i could get some charitably.

but attention seeking is so frowned upon.... I dont care! I come out of the closet of attention seekers. Its not something to be proud or ashamed of, I just do it. Could a person live happy without the attention of others?
I'm diagnosed with EUPD/BPD (and OCD.)

We're classed as the quintessential attention seekers.

Have to admit … there's an element of truth in there :halo:.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
actually now that i think about it. this is linked to the other post about what a human is worth. attention is like a currency. like a life force. people in social media battle for it. companies and huge networks like disney and netflix battle for it. are they hoarding all the attention, leaving some of us starved. nah, its not them. attention has always been so scarce!!!!
just drunken thoughts

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and OpheliasFlowers
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
actually now that i think about it. this is linked to the other post about what a human is worth. attention is like a currency. like a life force. people in social media battle for it. companies and huge networks like disney and netflix battle for it. are they hoarding all the attention, leaving some of us starved. nah, its not them. attention has always been so scarce!!!!
just drunken thoughts
Could do with a beer myself.

What's your poison?

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
pemanent stone and if i have money tequila. if no money wodka. both with water and ice. cheap and healthy. no sugar!! its bad for the liver :P hahaha cheers my friend. i feel so good chatting to you here in this state hehe
im at my parents now bc internet broke in mine due to storm. im dinking my fathers tequila HAHAHA fuck him