• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MangoTea

MangoTea

Nya :3
Mar 19, 2024
Maybe i am doing this all for attention, why would it matter. i dont get it. im extremely lonely and when i express that im unwell sometimes i get attention, i dont see whats wrong with it, im suffering and my suffering is still real even if i want attention for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: saunabliss, Forever Sleep, Ash and 6 others
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i think its human nature to want to be seen and to want to be known
attention seeking has a ver negative connotation i feel like, but i feel like theres nothing wrong with wanting people to care and wanting people to know and wanting to be seen and wanting to be known
being alone sucks

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, darkenmydoorstep and Sylveon
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
There's a difference between 'attention seeking' ie. trying to get attention for doing nothing and 'needing to be acknowledged and supported as a human being during a difficult time', ie. when someone is on the edge so hard that they are looking to take their own life

• Love
Reactions: henry22, saunabliss, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Loneliness is so awful. I hope you will feel at home here :-)

9ESPAIR

9ESPAIR

Mar 19, 2024
Even if you feel like you're doing it for attention, it still means there's something wrong. I also thought that at the beginning of all of my issues and in the end I did have a lot of issues that needed attention! Your suffering is very much real whether it brings attention or not and you don't see the wrong bc there's nothing wrong :)

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
hi, although what you posted was very short i entirely understand what you mean. i dont really understand whats wrong with attention seeking either, as ling as youre being serious about what you are seeking attention for, i have major issues with seeking attention and i love it so much, its the only thing that makes me feel worth something... sorry if this is very short i meant to reply earlier but my mum gave me some food lol, if youd like we could talk about this more

• Love
Reactions: MangoTea
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
There's a difference between 'attention seeking' ie. trying to get attention for doing nothing and 'needing to be acknowledged and supported as a human being during a difficult time', ie. when someone is on the edge so hard that they are looking to take their own life
I want this tattooed on my forehead. Or rather, some people's foreheads.

(Or maybe just on a t-shirt?)

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and unabletocope