r0se710

r0se710

Feb 21, 2019
Have you ever felt like you were an attention seeker coming onto this site?

What is your opinion on attention seekers?

What I really want to say is, there honestly has been multiple times (still happening) that I have been an attention seeker. And the recent times I've done have honestly made me so depressed. It had been a while since I had done it and it was the first time in a while I've ever gotten a bad reaction out of it. Most of the time I only do it to make myself feel better you know?? And i rarely do it....

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Have you ever felt like you were an attention seeker coming onto this site?

What is your opinion on attention seekers?

What I really want to say is, there honestly has been multiple times (still happening) that I have been an attention seeker. And the recent times I've done have honestly made me so depressed. It had been a while since I had done it and it was the first time in a while I've ever gotten a bad reaction out of it. Most of the time I only do it to make myself feel better you know?? And i rarely do it....

I know that this is a site with many very sensitive types, but I can't stand attention seekers (or drama queen exits). I understand there are psychological reasons for attention-seeking, and I almost feel guilty for not being more sympathetic, but it's the way I am. Make your choices, be sure they're right for you, accept any consequences, and just get on with it. That's my preferred way.

Reactions: Made4TV, r0se710 and Minudah