R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I'm probably going to attempt CTB by partical hanging tonight. I'm going to take OTC meds that make me sleepy and tie my rope to my closet hook. I want to break up with my girlfriend, the only person I have left so I won't change my mind last minute. But I know she'll freak and call the cops, any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, corazon, Worndown and 3 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Just don't tell her

Reactions: Meditation guide, MatrixPrisoner and Worndown
C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
Sorry I'm going to be very blunt here. I haven't seen many successful partial hanging CTBs. You're posting here and you're thinking about telling your girlfriend. I know you're struggling and here for a reason but I don't think you 100% want to go through with this. Why do you want to CTB?

• Love
Reactions: sash, MatrixPrisoner, DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
Sorry I'm going to be very blunt here. I haven't seen many successful partial hanging CTBs. You're posting here and you're thinking about telling your girlfriend. I know you're struggling and here for a reason but I don't think you 100% want to go through with this. Why do you want to CTB?
Have to agree. Not trying to minimize what OP is feeling. It must be terrible going through all that. Just hope he doesn't make any hastey decisions. I imagine those are usually regrettable before it's too late :< .

Wishing you the best, OP ❤️

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and DeadlineDialer
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I have to join the others in asking if this is in haste? You live with your mom still? Is she around? Does she check on you often? I understand you're feeling lower than low, but weighing all the possibilities is important. Will the closet hook reasonably hold? You've stated your mom is less than understanding. If your plan doesn't work, or she finds you in the attempt, Baker act?

I don't want to come off as just being tedious or annoying. But this isn't a small decision, as you well know, and preparation meeting opportunity counts for a lot as far as keeping you out of the ICU.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best. Even though we're not with you in person, you're not alone.

🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrpickles and MatrixPrisoner
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
yeah we talked and i feel.... okay now lol
I have to join the others in asking if this is in haste? You live with your mom still? Is she around? Does she check on you often? I understand you're feeling lower than low, but weighing all the possibilities is important. Will the closet hook reasonably hold? You've stated your mom is less than understanding. If your plan doesn't work, or she finds you in the attempt, Baker act?

I don't want to come off as just being tedious or annoying. But this isn't a small decision, as you well know, and preparation meeting opportunity counts for a lot as far as keeping you out of the ICU.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best. Even though we're not with you in person, you're not alone.

🫂
yeah sorta. ive been actively suicidal for awhile now. but we talked and i feel ... okay now i guess. and yeah i've tested it. I still live with her but i'm 19 and not sure how to move out.

🫂
she doesn't really check on me, once when i wake up but other than that not really. and she knows i'm suicidal/have past attempts and she doesn't really care so no to the baker act.

Last edited:
pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
Just break up with her block her on everything and try again try to get to that freedom

Reactions: Meditation guide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't see it as a good idea being open about suicide plans as it sounds awful ending up in a psych ward but anyway it's up to you, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.