lookup

lookup

Sep 15, 2024
so i have sn, a measuring jug, a kitchen scale, protective gear, water, a sleeping bag + pillow.

i plan to walk into the forest nearby by dawn with all of my equipment. it's very quiet around where i stay at nighttime so the probability of me being found is very low. im going to make the mixture and then drink it. i dont have benzos or meto so I'm betting on it working without them. i'll make sure i have a second glass prepared in case i vomit (which is likely). once i drink it i will get into my sleeping bag and lie on the floor and wait to go out.

lmk if i'm missing anything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SixNeufUn, coffeebeany, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
C

coffeebeany

Jul 12, 2024
Have you tried to get an antiemetic though? I heard that the reason many people fail is because of vomitting.

Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall and MatrixPrisoner
Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I would wait until you can get an antiemetic

Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall and MatrixPrisoner
A

Asgardus

Texting from some cave near Al-Kawm
Oct 12, 2024
Good luck, OP. I hope you succeed.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I want to succumb similarly in a forest of death. Completely secluded in world where I have the comfort of being in solitude and full control. Hopefuly being eaten by scavengers before anyone has a chance to find my remains.

lookup

lookup

Sep 15, 2024
but how do I go about getting meto? or some other good antiemetic? how can I go about convincing a medical professional that i need it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I hope everything goes smoothly & you find a place of peace & love🌹💔

EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
but how do I go about getting meto? or some other good antiemetic? how can I go about convincing a medical professional that i need it?
you don't have to . there's sketchy websites that dispense aes w no prescription . i strongly suggest that you secure one bc you're only going to fail / suffer in that forest trying to go about an intentionally peaceful plan . to be as peaceful as possible i think you should follow the protocol fully , aes , sn , benzos and all .

Reactions: Innereye