M

Mateira

Oct 30, 2023
I just can't stand anymore... Back in July, I bought everything that I needed to make my SN kit. The antiemetics are easy to buy in my country, we don't need prescriptions to any of them, but as I'm struggling with a nightmare pos-op, I've already taken my domperidona pills on the last weeks. All I need now is to buy more domperi.

I used to be a person, but my dreams we're vanished since the pandemic and the crisis. Now, I can barely speak or walk, not even think, sometimes...

The sickness became part of me! Actually, I'm getting sick ALL the fuckin time since 2021! My marriage is already gone, I can't write my master's thesis or even work properly. The brain fog is killing me!

How can a pilonidal cyst terminate a life? Holy shit, I can't even do my own groceries without crying! The First abcess happened in 2021, but only in 2022 I received the correct diagnosis. I Just hate my nasty body and everything that It made me have to surpass...

The excruciating pain made me a shitty worker, a useless crap. I don't remember the last time I could complete a task on time...

... And now I'm relapsing! At least my eating disorder was under control, but in the last months, while I was rotting on the bed, the fear just overcame everything. Right now, I'm with 103 lbs (168 cm), I know that my body can't have the strenght to close the wounds, and how could It? I'm not even eating...

But, to be honest, I don't care, not anymore...

My last attempt was with CO, but the S.I. kicked in while I was already unconcious!! My bathroom was sealed, I've burned that shitty charchoal in a tin can aaaand... After passed out, I woke up outside the bathroom, because I, somehow, opened the door and crawled to my bedroom...

After that, I bought the SN (99,5%), wrote my CTB notes and stopped any interaction with close friends, who could easily know something weird was happening...

Buuut I'm a shitty coward, and tried the surgery before any action... Ooh boy, If I just knew that the things would grow worst.

I'm tired, I wish I could sleep for a thousand years...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmollMushroom, SenseOfLoss, get.some.sleep and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Man, I really do feel for everything you've experienced, it's that unpredictability of just how life can be so damn fucking cruel. I wish you all the best with SN and I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Mateira
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry life is so cruel to you. I hope you find peace. Good luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, it's just so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

M

Mateira

Oct 30, 2023
Thanks, but if it were easy to die, this forum wouldn't even exist...

Reactions: r4z0r-prince