Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Just an observation but something I've noticed is posts about family issues. Not too long ago I seen another post where someone was talking about their mother lashing out at them at the dinner table. Anyone here who's watched 'a boy interrupted' will also notice the mother saying she was fighting with her son, she was tired of it, and it wasn't nice, it never is; or something of that nature. Like she was almost proud and felt tough, letting the viewers know she doesn't take shit.

There's websites, social media sites, documentaries and so on about shutting SS down, usually spear pointed by an angry "mother" or should I say "Karen." I believe this is a smokescreen. They've played an enormous role in their child's decision to leave this life. Not only were they no help, but they added to, or possibly became the main cause in their child's decision.

I had a friend that committed suicide in 2001. His mother was torturous. She mentally abused and degraded him daily. When he passed she immediately started pointed fingers at his friends and father, who was no longer in the picture because of her abusive, narcissistic ways.

Attacking SS and smokescreening with a "feel good campaign" is a way to escape responsibility. The same "mothers" that were mentally, emotionally and in some cases physically abusive to their children are the same ones attacking SS. It's a way to shift blame in the publics eye and empower them. They need power. They need to manipulate. They need to attack and ruin something. The cat and mouse theory. A cat will keep a mouse to torture and play with until it's worn out, then they deliver the final blow, finishing the mouse when it no longer suits it's needs. As humans were not legally allowed to deliver a final blow, that would be murder. In these cases the final blow comes from ourselves. The punishment and abuse is done behind closed doors, hidden from the public. Once the act of suicide is carried out the cause of death becomes public but the nature of events leading up to it are still hidden. The abuser now shifts their manipulative and control tactics toward someone or something new in order to hide the truth. That's where we (SS) come in.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Simba, ncmxm, auniqueusername669 and 15 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
It is easy to explain, they will always look for a way to attack this site because mainly attacking this site makes some people feel that they will achieve some social change, they will blame the SS and the state will listen to them often to make them happy.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Scribble Fan, Symbiote and 1 other person
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
It is easy to explain, they will always look for a way to attack this site because mainly attacking this site makes some people feel that they will achieve some social change, they will blame the SS and the state will listen to them often to make them happy.
I agree. There are many people who attack us. But the most aggressive seem to be mothers of suicide victims. Online atleast.

Reactions: Symbiote
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

Exactly! They love putting the blame on others and pretend to be "the good guys".

Reactions: lobster salad and Moose.000
C

CleosAsp

May 27, 2019
It's easier to blame strangers on the internet than ask themselves how their words and actions may have prompted their child to ctb.

Easier to blame. Taking ownership is hard.

Also, anger is one of the stages of grief.

Reactions: ncmxm, auniqueusername669, Moose.000 and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They love to emotionally profit off their dead relatives of suicide, like it's a reward for them trying their best to groom their children into being like them which conflicts with the child's best interests.

Reactions: auniqueusername669 and Moose.000
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
I do understand why some mothers may attack this site, I'm sure some genuinely loved their children and as it may be the last stop on their journey to ctb for some of their children I can see why they direct their rage and emotional turmoil towards this site, having been lurking here for a while before I got this account I've seen both sides to the coin.

but I don't believe it's right to shut down this site, it's an outlet for people who in some cases have nothing and no where to go and no one who understands their plight. So I would strongly support this site and it's freedom to speech

I guess my mother, and I do love her and she's loves me unconditionally would probably be one of those mothers lashing out in turmoil. But from the perspective of love and grief. But as parent she would want to protect me and would see this as maybe the tipping point and Because he would see herself as a 'failure' i think guilt and attempt to redeem herself would play a part and trying to dismantle this site would be like a way of relieving the turmoil. But I messed up and I am the only one to blame and not this site.

SS doesn't make me want to kill myself, it's my issues I can't fix if we want to make it simple

if I didn't find this site well what else could we blame? The rope companies if I hung myself?

If I was on my own at sea and there was storm and I got knocked overboard and got hypothermia and was rescued later on and left with injuries from that i wouldn't Go on a campaign and endless crusade against the ocean. No I would have to blame myself. People would look at the bigger picture.

but I do agree that not everyone's mother is a good mother, some are downright despicable. So yes they may well hide behind this vale or cloak and pretend they care, maybe it's guilt or denial? Maybe something else?

Sorry if I upset anyone, I know some of us have bad family. I guess because I don't I can see it from a parents point of view but i still believe we need this site. I guess I just want to add my two cents.
Thanks

Reactions: HideUnusualDecision, ncmxm, auniqueusername669 and 3 others