• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

ballerz24

Mar 14, 2019
I've taken ativan an alcohol before. I took alot of both them like 2 years ago. I experienced a very strong blackout. They took me to the hospital and I was there for 2 days and they shoved that thing up my nose. But during these 2 days I didnt feel anything, so I know that a blackout caused by ativan and alcohol is extremely strong.

My method is to get ativan and alcohol and go to a secluded area that has a lake. I want to drink alcohol and take ativan so I can experience a blackout. I just need to be in the lake holding onto something. Once I black I will let go and die peacefully.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and DyingWitsie
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Blackout doesn't mean you don't feel anything, you just can't remember it. You will fight it to the end until you either lose your strength or suffocate, possibly with your lungs full of water. Drowning is a terrible way to die, just my two cents :-)

All benzos have a natural limit (bodys own GABA), they're not strong enough. That's why they count as safe.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Qbert