Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Omfg I just got a call from a fucking dick head of an asshole. He was asking me what's my wildest sexual act. I told him bullshit about cum eating from a woman's pussy and gangbangs. He was being a troll. Asking me how could I expect to find someone special if I keep fucking other people? I said that's how you meet the one, by meeting alot of different people.

He kept trying to fuck with me but I kept fucking with him more. He replied eventually with " you know you make me want to kill myself. I really am going to kill myself just because I'm talking to you right now."

I replied " well I hope it's quick and painless."

Asshole " you really think I'm going to kill myself?"

Me: "if you do I hope it's quick. You should check out sanctioned suicide it's full of info "

Asshole: haha you really just told me that?

Me: I don't care if you do or not honestly. You're being an asshole.

Asshole: well I'm not going to kill myself but I was hoping you would say please don't kill yourself.

Me: but than I wouldn't be being honest would I?

He kept being an asshole until I told him about the science of pissing ur pants in a heat wave. It works better than pouring water in your self if you're walking far.

I hate my fucking job.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, AtMostOkay, Joey and 12 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Based conversation.

• Yay!
Reactions: Toonloon, GenesAndEnvironment and houseofleaves
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Omfg I just got a call from a fucking dick head of an asshole. He was asking me what's my wildest sexual act. I told him bullshit about cum eating from a woman's pussy and gangbangs. He was being a troll. Asking me how could I expect to find someone special if I keep fucking other people? I said that's how you meet the one, by meeting alot of different people.

He kept trying to fuck with me but I kept fucking with him more. He replied eventually with " you know you make me want to kill myself. I really am going to kill myself just because I'm talking to you right now."

I replied " well I hope it's quick and painless."

Asshole " you really think I'm going to kill myself?"

Me: "if you do I hope it's quick. You should check out sanctioned suicide it's full of info "

Asshole: haha you really just told me that?

Me: I don't care if you do or not honestly. You're being an asshole.

Asshole: well I'm not going to kill myself but I was hoping you would say please don't kill yourself.

Me: but than I wouldn't be being honest would I?

He kept being an asshole until I told him about the science of pissing ur pants in a heat wave. It works better than pouring water in your self if you're walking far.

I hate my fucking job.

Dang. I thought my job really sucked, but yours is definitely worse. I'm sorry you have to put up with that.

Reactions: Toonloon, quix77 and houseofleaves
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Dude sounds like me, wtf.

• Yay!
Reactions: Un-
O

OctoberDusk

Apr 26, 2022
Sometimes I think my opinion of humanity is overly cynical. But when I read/hear (or even experience) something like this I realize I'm naively optimistic. Sorry about your job and having to deal with that guy. And he paid to behave like that, right? I guess on the bright side, pity those in his day to day life.

But now I'm mostly wondering if urinating on yourself in a heat wave would really work or just dehydrate you.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Dang. I thought my job really sucked, but yours is definitely worse. I'm sorry you have to put up with that.
It's cool. I sound like a child so imagine being told go fuck yourself from a child's voice 🤣🤣🤣 how fuckin dumb do you think that troll felt not getting me mad lol

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
It's cool. I sound like a child so imagine being told go fuck yourself from a child's voice 🤣🤣🤣 how fuckin dumb do you think that troll felt not getting me mad lol
I love your humor and your way of making this thing sound amusing. I'm glad you can laugh. You are definitely the winner here.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Toonloon
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like you handled it wonderfully. Two thumbs up. No one could have done better, IMO.

Reactions: Toonloon
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I'd be traumatized from that job lol! I have a hard time wen guys get overly graphic in vile ways through words. It depends on how they go about it but some of them make my skin crawl. It depends what they say and who it's from I suppose.

Reactions: Toonloon
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I'd be traumatized from that job lol! I have a hard time wen guys get overly graphic in vile ways through words. It depends on how they go about it but some of them make my skin crawl. It depends what they say and who it's from I suppose.
Yeah I'm sorry ppl suck 😥😥😥 but if it makes you feel better, I probably make those same guys blush and puke with the disgusting stuff I say on phone sex ☺️☺️☺️
Sounds like you handled it wonderfully. Two thumbs up. No one could have done better, IMO.
😋😋😋

• Yay!
Reactions: Spiritual survivor