• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
I'm keeping mine in an orange prescription pill container for the time being. It should be fine in there right?

fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021
Depends. In a genuinely airtight container, it could last years. But most containers aren't fully airtight. A pill container certainly won't be. Something with a seal would be better - perhaps a kilner jar. For long term storage, best bet is to keep it sealed in is original pack, and also place that into an airtight container.

Left exposed to the air, it will start degrading instantly and probably would take a few weeks to FULLY change to nitrate, but even after a couple of days personally I'd feel worried about using it.

In a non airtight container you're probably talking weeks to months? But honestly who knows for sure.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
And if the container is not filled to the top, then you are storing it with oxygen - unless it is something that you can suck the air out of.

Reactions: fillthevoid
ねたみ

ねたみ

水橋パルスィ
Jun 24, 2021
Take a blood test or use test strips to test the purity, it should be fine tho

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
mine came in a sealed container. on the bottle it says expires in late 2022 (i got it in 2019). but i heard that expiry dates dont mean anything. you can still take expired vitamins, expired tylenol, expired sleeping pills, etc. i read an article about how medicine is effective even 15+ years after expiry. so i think my 2022 expiry SN is actually good for many years to come.

im one of those people who got the SN not for immediate use, but for future use, possibly 10-20yrs into the future. could it be good for 10-20yrs if never opened and for further protection kept in an air-tight glass jar, stored in a cool dark place?

from time to time i'll be on the look out for a fresh batch of SN just to ensure its good. but if i cant find any, then hopefully the one i got in 2019 will last for decade or longer