Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
So I was at my friends earlier for like an hour or so to pick up some cigarettes, and she said I look really well compared to when she last saw me(3weeks ago due to not been at work) but that I've lost loads of weight, idk how that works, I was skinny to start with, like 55kgs, im down to around 50kg(5 foot 10) now, I dont know i would look better, wouldn't that make me look worse and poorly? I've had people tell me I look sick when I've weighed more than this i dont get it

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
People are weird like that. I'm 5'6 and 48.8kg, and people are always like omg you're so skinny I want to be that skinny! It's like yeah ok because underweight is healthy....

Reactions: WornOutLife
Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
People are weird like that. I'm 5'6 and 48.8kg, and people are always like omg you're so skinny I want to be that skinny! It's like yeah ok because underweight is healthy....
I didnt take offence to it(like I usually would) coz ive known her for 2 years, but she didn't ask about why I'm off work, but I think she knows not to ask, just like she's never asked about my cuts, which is good, sometimes its good to know when to ask and when not to, tbh id have probably said something if she asked. Her and her husband have been really supportive in the past when I went through shit

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I didnt take offence to it(like I usually would) coz ive known her for 2 years, but she didn't ask about why I'm off work, but I think she knows not to ask, just like she's never asked about my cuts, which is good, sometimes its good to know when to ask and when not to, tbh id have probably said something if she asked. Her and her husband have been really supportive in the past when I went through shit
Awesome to hear you have good supportive friends.

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
It's pretty subjective. I never cared much for my weight or height. I weigh in at 54 kg on average. I think it really depends on how you yourself feel. If there's an issue with your weight or health you'll feel it.

Insertname1

Insertname1

Student
Sep 21, 2020
It's pretty subjective. I never cared much for my weight or height. I weigh in at 54 kg on average. I think it really depends on how you yourself feel. If there's an issue with your weight or health you'll feel it.
I feel like skeletor half the time, I had a friend(until recently) same height but about 10kgs heavier but looks alot healthier than I do, fell out coz he was still selling my ex weed and I kicked off about it. We are no longer friends