• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Been thinking about this method for a while. There is a fairly tall bridge above a highway I think would be a nice spot. Definitely not the cleanest method considering I'll be a splatterd mess but it's at least quick death from the impact

FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
A study of construction accidents in India found that nearly half of all fatal falls happen at a height between 0 and 20 feet. The next largest group of fatal falls was between 21 and 40 feet. In other words, 20 feet is enough to be fatal, but fatal falls have occurred at even lower heights.

The higher you go, the higher the likelihood for fatality.

And Serbian flight attendant Vesna Vulović holds the Guinness world record for the longest survived fall — over 30,000 feet — after her plane blew up in the 1970s, though some cynics think the real height of Vulović's fall was a mere 2,600 feet. But how exactly do you survive such an extraordinary event?

CozyTime

CozyTime

Death should be a free choice
Feb 16, 2019
My question is simply why? There are cleaner and quicker methods that technically I believe the vast majority of people here would have access to right now in their apartment.

The only difference being that it would need a little bit of practice.

Now I don't advocate for any of this and never would, I simply don't want the chance for bystanders to be traumatized for life due to someone ending their suffering.

Hopefully you understand my point and besides jumping can be tricky, land "good" and it might not be as instant as you'd imagine. Though it does sound like a decent height from your description.