Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
astrology expert, im sure that astros affects our lives in good or bad way, could you help checking on my natal chart the times during next year i will have possible malefic transits, please pm

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, BornDead and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You should probably stop starting threads about this on the main forum. They belong in Offtopic. Also, I'm pretty sure astrologers never forget to charge people for their services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gustav Hartmann, Sherri, blueclover_. and 1 other person
BornDead

BornDead

Path2Enlightenment
Dec 13, 2021
I beg to differ. Whatever anyone considers a part of the suicide discussion is.

uselesswaste

uselesswaste

Dec 4, 2021
my mom is addicted to astrology and damn she believes everything cause she seeks some kind of validation I guess. And from my experience, it is full of lies, they do it for money. They know how to communicate well, and they make business from it.

Believe in yourself and, listen to your heart rather than on numbers and time that you were born.

You can talk to someone nice here for free.

And please don't make any haste decision if you're really trusting astrology or anything, It's not worth it for someone like you who is worth living.

jeez i've never typed this long.

Reactions: Sanva and blueclover_.
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You should probably stop starting threads about this on the main forum. They belong in Offtopic. Also, I'm pretty sure astrologers never forget to charge people for their services.
So true, went to see one, he said, you will find a soul mate in Spain, and he owns a bar by the beach, still waiting on that Spain beach front. 70 euros down the drain. And he didn't touch money in front of you he had two boxes and would ask do you want to donate that money to the pet rescue association or for the children in need . I chose the rescue pets in need. I'm sure the moment i left he put that money in his pocket.
astrology expert, im sure that astros affects our lives in good or bad way, could you help checking on my natal chart the times during next year i will have possible malefic transits, please pm
I only believe what my eyes can see. We make our own future. I do believe in karma though.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not much into astrology, but there's something cool about it. I'll make a post about this in the Off Topic.

still waiting on that Spain beach front.

But have you went to Spain? ~~

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
im referring about astros movements influence, not zodiac personally i dont believe all from zodiac
astrology on natal chart, astros movements influence, not zodiac
im referring about astros movements influence, not zodiac personally i dont believe all from zodiac

Last edited:
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Do you want to know the best point in time for your suicide? I wonder whether astrology has ever been used for this purpose.

Reactions: MountainMonkey
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
You were asking me about malefic transits too but firstly, I don't know how to properly read those. Secondly, I tried Vedic astrology as a hobby then gave up because I couldn't find it very interesting or motivating.

We are the drivers of our own destiny. And excluding any external influences or situations which are not in our control, we must always take responsibility for our own thoughts and actions.

I am sorry to see you suffering so much. I personally don't think you should take help of astrology for figuring out "right time" to CTB.

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
You were asking me about malefic transits too but firstly, I don't know how to properly read those. Secondly, I tried Vedic astrology as a hobby then gave up because I couldn't find it very interesting or motivating.

We are the drivers of our own destiny. And excluding any external influences or situations which are not in our control, we must always take responsibility for our own thoughts and actions.

I am sorry to see you suffering so much. I personally don't think you should take help of astrology for figuring out "right time" to CTB.
im not asking to astrologist tell me when the right time to ctb, thats something that the only one who can decide and choose is me, i commented about malefic transits, we have malefic and beneficial transits,
personally i think we arent drives of our own destiny, i got an illness i never choose to have it, and many other events that happened in my life i never choose, my intention is not trying to change the mind of anybody, just please respect my opinion according to my experience,

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
im not asking to astrologist tell me when the right time to ctb, thats something that the only one who can decide and choose is me, i commented about malefic transits, we have malefic and beneficial transits,
personally i think we arent drives of our own destiny, i got an illness i never choose to have it, and many other events that happened in my life i never choose, my intention is not trying to change the mind of anybody, just please respect my opinion according to my experience,
I understand. I totally respect your opinion. Even I used to think along same lines some years ago. I used to believe that because how difficult life was for me, and feeling suicidal all the time, I would definitely commit suicide when malefic transits were ongoing but in the end I couldn't do it because I wasn't ready.

Whether you are ready or not, only you know, I hope you find peace in whatever you choose.

Also I am sorry if you are facing illness that you have no control over.