silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
I think that music has more of an impact on people than art, coming from an artist; I think I'd rather be good at making music

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
talented singer^-^ i like to sing for fun i would like to not make a fool of myself atleast-_-

i am an artist, but its not "talent", its a skill ive developed over the years^-^

Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I was so into music when I was younger and even made some myself. You never saw me without headphones.

But now I would choose painter because it gives me loner vibe that would suit me.

Reactions: sserafim
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ā™”
Oct 8, 2023
i have experience with both, but definitely drawing for me. i love drawing, but progress is slow and i would love to get better faster. being able to just put what's in my head onto paper is a feeling of elation unlike anything else, when i actually can achieve it, that is.

music is great too, but for me personally i feel like it's easier to make progress in that. much less complicated and easier for me to wrap my brain around just through practice.

Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
talented singer^-^ i like to sing for fun i would like to not make a fool of myself atleast-_-

i am an artist, but its not "talent", its a skill ive developed over the years^-^

As a singr wh/ ws nevr v skilld @ art slf wld sy tht artistc talnt = stll legitm8

Thnk ppl jst xprss thmslvs in dffrnt wys

& also depnds whthr r wantng a skll fr xpressn or fr validatn fr othrs - e.g lke a pop-str

Reactions: vampire2002
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I'd prefer being a superb writer above all else.

Reactions: sserafim, Celerity and jar-baby
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
As a singr wh/ ws nevr v skilld @ art slf wld sy tht artistc talnt = stll legitm8

Thnk ppl jst xprss thmslvs in dffrnt wys

& also depnds whthr r wantng a skll fr xpressn or fr validatn fr othrs - e.g lke a pop-str
agree^-^
talent is also just a raw form, both singing and art are learned skills cause i think talent still needs to be harnessed

like eg. someone talented at singing wouldnt make it on talent alone i think, they still need to develop the skill^-^
the talent just feels like a boost up lol
i personally took up art cause i had the "natural talent" when i was young(or so i was told), and since then have been developing the skill^-^

rainbowstagbeetle

rainbowstagbeetle

sensitivity is a curse
Oct 22, 2023
i'd love to be good at drawingg!!! whenever i try anything besides bugs it looks like a child's scribble šŸ˜­

Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
i mean its p simple for me, i absolutely adore music, i really do, i also love art tho, i was never good at either, but honestly art is the one that can most likely/easily make me money so i'd probs choose art lmao

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I would like to be able to draw whatever I want. I have an active imagination, and being unable to draw well can be frustrating. That said, being a good singer would have helped me when I played an instrument. I can hold a tune but struggle to harmonize and have basically no range.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Just curious.
I'm a great singer and people say I have a beautiful voice, but I always hated performing in front of people (I was in chorus and choir, and also took voice lessons where I had to perform solo). I've always been musically inclined and I love music and singing, but not performing. I hate being the center of attention. I have stage fright and I don't like everyone looking at and paying attention me. Still, despite this, one of my biggest regrets is that I never auditioned for kpop companies. Like I never even tried to do anything with my talent. Now it's just gone to waste. Who knows what could've been, maybe I could've been a star.

If I had no singing talent, I would choose to be a drawer/painter. I think this suits my personality more. I'm introverted and I think I would prefer the life of a painter over the life of a singer. I'm a pretty private person and I think being a drawer/painter allows for more privacy and anonymity than being a singer. I could also live the hermit/recluse lifestyle which I want.

Last edited:
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
A talented singer...with a powerful and versatile voice,I would never shut up.