• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

QuickandPainless

Dec 25, 2018
What is the likelihood I got get someone to willingly kill me

Reactions: Philip, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Your best bet is finding a serial killer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Let me know if you find the answer. I want that too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I want I got get someone to willingly kill me to

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, suffering and 2 others
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I think your best bet is calling the cops to your house and then charging at them with a knife. Hopefully they'll shoot you fatally.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I think your best bet is calling the cops to your house and then charging at them with a knife. Hopefully they'll shoot you fatally.
It is a very small chance, that they kill you if you have a knife only. A shot into your hands and legs suffices.

Q

QuickandPainless

Dec 25, 2018
I feel like they would tazer you in that situation rather than shoot you.

Reactions: sif, Philip, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Aside from serial killers and what not, even getting the greenlight from the doctors or healthcare professionals is unlikely unless you have a serious terminal illness or chronic illness and have exhausted just about all other treatments and options. Even then a doctor could still just deny on their own personal reasons. So the chances of getting assisted suicide is very slim.

I think this only works if the cops don't know that you are suicidal and perhaps are looking to hurt them or others, otherwise they will try to do non-lethal means such as taser, sending in a K9 to subdue and incapacitate you through pain, or even try to use a crisis negotiator while taking advantage of an opening to take you down (subdue and apprehend you). If in the off-chance that they do shoot you, there is still no guarantee that they will kill you and if you survive, you are in mountains of legal troubles along with possibly being a vegetable for life (if they hit you areas that cause permanent disability like the spine or something).

I don't even consider this method even if I'm desperate not solely because I don't want to drag innocents into my situation but because it isn't really fully reliable and I have no control over how the responding party will act.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

Respectfully, no. This is a horrible idea and this will only get you locked up in a psychiatrict hospital. Cops, at least in my (and I think all) countries are trained not to shoot fatally, but instead shoot somewhere that will stop the suspect but not kill. Like the leg, for example. You won't run away, but your leg will heal eventually.

No cops are trained to shoot in the head.

Q

QuickandPainless

Dec 25, 2018
Cops are trained to shoot to kill if you are planning on shooting them. Or maybe I just watch too much tv.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I'm not a mod, but I'm just going to chime in here to say that threads about this subject have been locked when they start to sound like someone soliciting for a murderer or exploring where to find one. So don't go there. Maybe the theoretical discussion is fine, but a shift toward the practical aspects won't be tolerated for very long.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Do not count on things like get killed, dying by car accident, dying by sport accident, dying at workplace. Or dying because of sudden heartfailure or getting fatal cancer! Even calculated together the probability stays low!

We can really say: if your life is an endless pain, so you have to commit suicide. It only goes by suicide. All other possibilities are unlikly and by hazard.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Strumgewehr and 3 others
Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
If you cant do it yourself why don't you look into the Partner thread, if you find someone to ctb he/she/it can help you in more ways maybe. It all depends on the partner. A fast way out might be, with sleeping pills if you need ,laying your head on a train track. In Indian they ctb a lot with that method.

Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Please please don't do this. Cops aren't trained to shoot your arms or legs they are trained to shoot your center mass and to kill you. Most cops don't shoot their guns more than the two times a year as required to qualify. Most cops are NOT gun enthusiasts or gun experts.

You are forcing them to kill you. They will be forced into mandatory time off work, a complete review of their career, negative news coverage, and years of mental problems. It is not fair to involve an innocent third party to ctb. Like it or not cops are people too. You don't know what they are going through. They could have the same shit to go through we do. Many cops die each year by suicide too.

Just please don't do this!

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Shewaitsforme and 4 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Google "Craigslist suicide" it looks like a lot of people found helpers that way

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap