MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Ok I haven't been on this site in a while as my life has been kinda flipped upside down....but at the end of the day I'm still suicidal however I've come to realize I don't want to die right this second. Before it felt like i needed to die at the very moment even though I wanted to wait till 25 it was unbearable....now I'm comfortable waiting till 25.

Do I still think about ctbing....yes every morning I wake up I contemplate killing myself but honestly there's no real method to do it at the moment...I have no good leverage point to hang myself and the tree around me the branches are thin.

Okay anyway I've come to realize I don't understand myself very well even after being alive this long. I'm doing a kinda self analyzing.

Can you guys give me questions that could help me self analyze or something. I'm gonna answer them myself and I may or may not respond to them here but the point is to answer them for myself. It would be a shame to die before understanding myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall and Ε. Η. R.
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
Ok I haven't been on this site in a while as my life has been kinda flipped upside down....but at the end of the day I'm still suicidal however I've come to realize I don't want to die right this second. Before it felt like i needed to die at the very moment even though I wanted to wait till 25 it was unbearable....now I'm comfortable waiting till 25.

Do I still think about ctbing....yes every morning I wake up I contemplate killing myself but honestly there's no real method to do it at the moment...I have no good leverage point to hang myself and the tree around me the branches are thin.

Okay anyway I've come to realize I don't understand myself very well even after being alive this long. I'm doing a kinda self analyzing.

Can you guys give me questions that could help me self analyze or something. I'm gonna answer them myself and I may or may not respond to them here but the point is to answer them for myself. It would be a shame to die before understanding myself.
  • Why do you want to CTB?
  • Considering the answer from above: is (are) there any things you can do to help change that?
  • If you said no, are you saying that just because of how you feel? Try to think about it rationally.
  • What are things that make you happy?
  • Have you tried focusing more on those things?

I think this is a good starter point.

Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
  • Why do you want to CTB?
  • Considering the answer from above: is (are) there any things you can do to help change that?
  • If you said no, are you saying that just because of how you feel? Try to think about it rationally.
  • What are things that make you happy?
  • Have you tried focusing more on those things?

I think this is a good starter point.
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Weltall