• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I fucking hate these type of people. The other day I was walking in the park and sit down in a bench. A woman who was in the next bench told me that I was "damaging my life and being idiotic" just for smoking, she also told me other stuff judging me and calling me an idiot. I was so surprised this shitty bitch told me that without any embarrassment. I just got up and leave. I wanted so badly to respond but there were other people around and in my country you say something to an older woman and you are a bucko. So I had to hold it. I swear to God. What the fuck do I care? I know this is killing me but I couldn't care less. I just want to relax, chill, and there is always people who think superior or smarter and say "I'm smarter than you, and you are dumb for drinking or smoking or whatever". Those people need to vanish.

Reactions: BrainShower, GoatHerder, pilotviolin and 2 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Is it legal where you are to smoke in the park? As long as it's open air and you're not blowing smoke in anyone's direction or disturbing them, I don't see the issue. It's none of their business what you do with your own body, but unfortunately many people like to get on their high horse and pretend that they have never made risky/unhealthy decisions before, as if health decisions like smoking, drinking, or eating junk foods equate to morality.

I know a couple of people like this and the logic is grating, especially as it often comes off as very hypocritical if you know them personally and see the "dumb decisions" they make too. For example, I know several people who are vegan and talk about omnivores being unhealthy or wasting money on meat, when they spend the same amount of money on meat substitutes and don't often eat balanced meals either. I also know someone like the woman you encountered, who talks down to me frequently for drinking in moderation socially, when this person developed a health problem that was correlated with their diet, but won't stop or cut down on eating deep fried food.

So everyone has their own vices. It's really none of their concern what yours are, as I guarantee that woman also has a bad habit or two of her own and is not one to talk. Anyone who smokes, drinks, or does substances typically knows what the risks are and doesn't need a PSA from "concerned citizens" who probably don't even actually care. The fact that she finds it pertinent to flex on you and call you an idiot shows that it likely isn't out of goodwill.

We have bodily autonomy for a reason, but a lot of people can't fathom why anyone would be drawn towards substances and have to project their own feelings of superiority about the matter. Don't let it bother you, at the end of the day, it's not her choice to make whether you smoke or not. Many people engage in risky behaviours everyday knowing the consequences, and shame (especially from a random stranger) isn't going to suddenly stop that.

bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
You shouldn't care so much what some random old lady said. It doesn't really matter.

Reactions: sserafim and Rocinante

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Fuck her. Unless you're blowing smoke in someone's face you're not hurting anyone.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That sounds like how most of humanity acts like. It's just that they keep it inside of themselves. The ones who don't keep it inside themselves are even more annoying than the ones who do. But, unfortunately, it is human nature to judge people based on everything. I wish it wasn't this way but sadly it is

Reactions: Sylveon and sserafim
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
It isn't illegal in my country or the park I was in and I wasn't disturbing anyone. The woman just was bored and wanted to judge someone.
You shouldn't care so much what some random old lady said. It doesn't really matter.
I know I should, but there is so much people like this. My aunt, my grandfather and some others judge me for every single thing I do. I know they are hypocrites and shit. But it really gets on my nerves, specially since I get mad easily.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I judge people a lot but I'm not sure if that autism + my personality or what not. It's more to do with stuff that doesn't benefit anyone e.g:

Smoking and throwing it on the ground.
Eating food and throwing rubbish out the window.
Children being out of control and causing issues (including killing birds due to stress).

I only really call out fucking brats and low iq fuck heads at the sanctuary (it's only happened twice) but I tend to just stay to myself.

Is this the same?

Reactions: sserafim