• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
This may sound stupid but what's it like to overdose on aspirin? The LD50 is very low, only 200mg/kg.

Would you be in extreme pain from liver failure?

Reactions: lobster salad, told.you.so, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Don't even think about overdosing on aspirin, it will get you nowhere. I'm no expert, but I know liver failure can take a very long time.

Reactions: Kirkscoobz, Morpheus, Chlo and 2 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Probably go yellow and die very slowly, not good.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Meretlein and Morpheus
Jake.123

Jake.123

Feb 18, 2019
Any pill overdose is an extremely painful way to go

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Meretlein and Taylored
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I would only suggest aspirin as a supplement to some other method. Any thing that causes excess bleeding (aspirin) should be definitely combined with any traumatic deaths.

Reactions: lobster salad, lemmeeleev and Meretlein
Need-a-Place

Need-a-Place

happygolucky
Feb 10, 2019
I've overdosed on aspirin a couple of times. Not as a method, but like dead_inside said, a supplement. I've never calculated a lethal dose, I just take the full bottle of whatever I have because I don't care about taking too much, I just don't want to take too little.

There's evidence of damage to my liver, and I had 3 days of ringing in my ears and cramps and nausea after one overdose. But never anything close to death. Just discomfort.

Altho based off the discomfort I've felt from high non lethal doses, I can't imagine it's very pleasant attempting to die from an aspirin od.

Reactions: lobster salad, told.you.so, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I OD'd on Tylenol before more as a cry for help but it's not pleasant. I ended up projectile vomiting and my heart felt like crawling out of my chest. I probably just fucked my liver up somewhat but yet was still nowhere near ctb'ing.

Reactions: told.you.so, lemmeeleev and Dead_Inside
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
don't bother - as a teen - I tried that .... lots of bile, some blood in the tons of vomit. Feeling lost the next day - and OH ..oh so white faced for 2 days.... horrible

Reactions: told.you.so, lemmeeleev, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Do yourself a favour and don't bother trying. You'll feel super nauseated for hours on end. Vomiting and committing until you think there's nothing left in you and then you continue to dry heave. You won't be able to sleep because you feel like your stomach is gonna burn a hole in itself and then come back up your throat. You feel weak. It all just sucks and if someone forces you to go to the hospital they're assholes

Reactions: articledon and lemmeeleev
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Been there, done that when I was a teenager. All I remember is feeling groggy and nauseated. I can remember my dad giving me burnt toast to help me vomit the aspirin contents from my stomach.

untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
nope fucks you up internally even after taking a lot. no death. srupid and desperate i was

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I think it basically burns a hole through your stomach. Very bad idea

FreeAngel

FreeAngel

Student
Mar 3, 2021
Any pill overdose is an extremely painful way to go
Not necessarily

I overdosed on pills in October and passed out within 5 minutes of calling the ambulance.
That's why I'm still here.