Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I was wondering what would happen if you OD on aspirin. I am not going try my self but its one of the most common drugs you can get. A lot of people think it harmless and ok to take in big doses . Just one many things rattling around in my head LOL :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
have seen ppl brought into ED who overdosed on Aspirin, it ain't pretty. Depending on health status, age and of course how many they took most survived, but not all. Kidneys do not like it and a couple had to go on dialysis afterwards.

Reactions: Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
have seen ppl brought into ED who overdosed on Aspirin, it ain't pretty. Depending on health status, age and of course how many they took most survived, but not all. Kidneys do not like it and a couple had to go on dialysis afterwards.
All so i heard that it can mess up your guts to like bleeding into your stomach. And i bet your liver takes a bartering to .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ZiggyStardust
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
Dude no. I tried to OD on this and do a Hannah Baker back in HS. I feel like my chronic tinnitus was brought on by this. Also very bad for kidneys. Stomach pumps suck as well. Overall effectiveness is very low. That being said, it did thin my blood rather well though.

Reactions: Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Dude no. I tried to OD on this and do a Hannah Baker back in HS. I feel like my chronic tinnitus was brought on by this. Also very bad for kidneys. Stomach pumps suck as well. Overall effectiveness is very low. That being said, it did thin my blood rather well though.
I knew sum one a long time ago she cut herself but beforehand she took a shed load of them to help her to bleed out quicker. It work she soon died

Reactions: Alecsa
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I knew sum one a long time ago she cut herself but beforehand she took a shed load of them to help her to bleed out quicker. It work she soon died

Aspirin OD by itself is bad, but if you do it with proper wrist slitting, I'd say it'll be fcking FANTASTIC. Unfortunately I didn't bleed out fast enough, my fault for not cutting thoroughly, got discovered too soon.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Aspirin OD by itself is bad, but if you do it with proper wrist slitting, I'd say it'll be fcking FANTASTIC. Unfortunately I didn't bleed out fast enough, my fault for not cutting thoroughly, got discovered too soon.
Cant remember where I read it but there was this guy he was on warfarin . He had blood clots but he got depressed and he OD on the stuff. They paramedics who try to help him sead they was blood coming out of every part of him. It was even coming out of his skin needles to day he died but wat away to go dam :|

Reactions: Alecsa
pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
Non fatal kidney failure and gut bleeding the most likely outcome.