• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

USER80709

Apr 30, 2023
How long does it take to die of asphyxiation with a plastic bag on your head? I don't have a rope and I'm supervised almost all day, so I need a method that kills fast.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
"The oxygen is used up in a closed environment like a plastic bag and the carbon dioxide reaches a level which is poisonous. When the oxygen runs low, insufficient oxygen will go into the blood, which means that not enough oxygen gets to the brain. Deprieved of oxygen for a few minutes, the brain shuts down and death occurs. The cause of death will be lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide poisoning, but if the plastic bag is small, the cause of death will be suffocation.

Suffocation and carbon dioxide poisoning lead quickly to death. Unconsciousness occurs at 6 percent oxygen level. Carbon dioxide is lethal in an atmosphere consisting of more than 10 percent being breathed. An atmosphere concentration of 30 percent carbon dioxide would cause unconsciousness within seconds to minutes. Death should occur within 10 seconds at 0 percent oxygen level. How long the exact time it takes to die depends on many factors; most notably degree of fraility and strength of the heart.

Unlike deadly drugs, plastic bags are easy to obtain. There are plastic bags that let oxygen particles through, so two or three plastic bags should be sufficient for death to occur. The thinner the plastic bag, the more oxygen it lets through. A successful suicide with plastic bag requires either good luck or careful planning.

The method is not peaceful if the patient is conscious. You will panic with hyperventilation when you put the plastic bag over your head because the human body is very sensitive to carbon dioxide. However, the method is relatively painless compared to drowning and easier to perform than the nitrogen method. In the case of lack of oxygen, you should lose consciousness within two minutes and death should occur in eleven minutes, but the process can take longer for people who have trained to hold their breath.

The atmosphere contains 78 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, 1 percent argon (other gases) and 400 ppm carbon dioxide. Exhaled air contains 78 percent nitrogen, 14 - 16 percent oxygen, 4 - 5 percent carbon dioxide, 1 percent argon and other gases. Each breath causes the oxygen in the plastic bag to decrease from 21 percent to less than 5 percent while the carbon dioxide level increases.

The death process begins when the oxygen level is 12 - 14 percent and the carbon dioxide level is more than 1 percent. Symtoms of lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide poisoning: rapid breathing, high heart rate, confusion, headache, fatigue, muscle twitching, discomfort in the lungs, sight and hearing problems, nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness, coma respiratory paralysis and death.

Most people who have committed suicide with plastic bags have used drugs like alcohol, benzodiazepines, diphenhydramine and antidepressants. Some people also used other aids to ensure death, like handcuffs around the wrists behind the back. Alcohol is calming and anti-anxiety but remember that there is a risk of nausea and vomiting.

If you become unconscious of sleeping pills without handcuffs around the wrists behind the back and the plastic bag is not big enough to put you in a coma, you will probably rip the plastic bag off your head and therefore the method will fail, but you should be able to try again. However, the plastic bag method is possible to implement in a simple way: prisoners have committed suicide in prison with plastic bags and shoelaces.

Life is hard so why would death be easy? A peaceful death is an invention of the modern man. Plastic bag method is foolproof properly done. Actually, suffocation is the most sensible suicide method and I will probably use this method on myself to avoid decades of meaningless suffering - I never wanted to grow old, disabled and ugly.

There can me more suffering continue living in a world without euthanasia worldwide. This is what most of us can expect in the modern society: suffering from diseases, pains, disabilities, age ailments and other problems for years or decades and die in palliative care after long-term illness. The healthcare cures diseases and injuries, but the doctors don´t help patients to die. Only rich people can afford physician-assisted suicide in Switzerland. However, the veterinarian helps animals both with diseases and death.

Euthanasia should be a human right for all of us - no one should have write about suicide on the Internet and no one should have to commit suicide alone with a plastic bag. The absence of human euthanasia is the worst injustice in the modern society. The politicians, who have neither interest nor knowledge about human suffering and death, shouldn´t have the power over human euthanasia - it is my death and my choice. The denial of death has never been worse in the history of mankind. Unlike people who lived 200 years ago, the modern man has too much time before death. We are all going to die, so why wouldn´t we do it in a good way and with dignity?"

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, USER80709, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 2 others
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
"The oxygen is used up in a closed environment like a plastic bag and the carbon dioxide reaches a level which is poisonous. When the oxygen runs low, insufficient oxygen will go into the blood, which means that not enough oxygen gets to the brain. Deprieved of oxygen for a few minutes, the brain shuts down and death occurs. The cause of death will be lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide poisoning, but if the plastic bag is small, the cause of death will be suffocation.

Suffocation and carbon dioxide poisoning lead quickly to death. Unconsciousness occurs at 6 percent oxygen level. Carbon dioxide is lethal in an atmosphere consisting of more than 10 percent being breathed. An atmosphere concentration of 30 percent carbon dioxide would cause unconsciousness within seconds to minutes. Death should occur within 10 seconds at 0 percent oxygen level. How long the exact time it takes to die depends on many factors; most notably degree of fraility and strength of the heart.

Unlike deadly drugs, plastic bags are easy to obtain. There are plastic bags that let oxygen particles through, so two or three plastic bags should be sufficient for death to occur. The thinner the plastic bag, the more oxygen it lets through. A successful suicide with plastic bag requires either good luck or careful planning.

The method is not peaceful if the patient is conscious. You will panic with hyperventilation when you put the plastic bag over your head because the human body is very sensitive to carbon dioxide. However, the method is relatively painless compared to drowning and easier to perform than the nitrogen method. In the case of lack of oxygen, you should lose consciousness within two minutes and death should occur in eleven minutes, but the process can take longer for people who have trained to hold their breath.

The atmosphere contains 78 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, 1 percent argon (other gases) and 400 ppm carbon dioxide. Exhaled air contains 78 percent nitrogen, 14 - 16 percent oxygen, 4 - 5 percent carbon dioxide, 1 percent argon and other gases. Each breath causes the oxygen in the plastic bag to decrease from 21 percent to less than 5 percent while the carbon dioxide level increases.

The death process begins when the oxygen level is 12 - 14 percent and the carbon dioxide level is more than 1 percent. Symtoms of lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide poisoning: rapid breathing, high heart rate, confusion, headache, fatigue, muscle twitching, discomfort in the lungs, sight and hearing problems, nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness, coma respiratory paralysis and death.

Most people who have committed suicide with plastic bags have used drugs like alcohol, benzodiazepines, diphenhydramine and antidepressants. Some people also used other aids to ensure death, like handcuffs around the wrists behind the back. Alcohol is calming and anti-anxiety but remember that there is a risk of nausea and vomiting.

If you become unconscious of sleeping pills without handcuffs around the wrists behind the back and the plastic bag is not big enough to put you in a coma, you will probably rip the plastic bag off your head and therefore the method will fail, but you should be able to try again. However, the plastic bag method is possible to implement in a simple way: prisoners have committed suicide in prison with plastic bags and shoelaces.

Life is hard so why would death be easy? A peaceful death is an invention of the modern man. Plastic bag method is foolproof properly done. Actually, suffocation is the most sensible suicide method and I will probably use this method on myself to avoid decades of meaningless suffering - I never wanted to grow old, disabled and ugly.

There can me more suffering continue living in a world without euthanasia worldwide. This is what most of us can expect in the modern society: suffering from diseases, pains, disabilities, age ailments and other problems for years or decades and die in palliative care after long-term illness. The healthcare cures diseases and injuries, but the doctors don´t help patients to die. Only rich people can afford physician-assisted suicide in Switzerland. However, the veterinarian helps animals both with diseases and death.

Euthanasia should be a human right for all of us - no one should have write about suicide on the Internet and no one should have to commit suicide alone with a plastic bag. The absence of human euthanasia is the worst injustice in the modern society. The politicians, who have neither interest nor knowledge about human suffering and death, shouldn´t have the power over human euthanasia - it is my death and my choice. The denial of death has never been worse in the history of mankind. Unlike people who lived 200 years ago, the modern man has too much time before death. We are all going to die, so why wouldn´t we do it in a good way and with dignity?"
Thank you for sharing so much information and clearly outlining the context for your views (which I share). The idea of
'peaceful death' being a modern concept with access determined by class is really interesting and thought provoking to me- even beyond conversations about suicide.

• Love
Reactions: Walilamdzii
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
have you considered the CO method instead?

Reactions: USER80709
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024

Thinking I might try this. Just need to get some diphenhydramine or something to knock me so I don't pull the bag off.