• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
So at this point, after 6 months here I don't think I can pull off any of the popular methods, SN, hanging or N. Can I ctb by asphyxia if I ingest a alprazolam and propanolol od but before falling unconscious cover my mouth and nose with duct tape and then handcuff myself to a pole with my hands behind my back? Sounds like something from a movie but I'm out of ideas at this fucking point in life.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No

Reactions: L-L
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
So at this point, after 6 months here I don't think I can pull off any of the popular methods, SN, hanging or N. Can I ctb by asphyxia if I ingest a alprazolam and propanolol od but before falling unconscious cover my mouth and nose with duct tape and then handcuff myself to a pole with my hands behind my back? Sounds like something from a movie but I'm out of ideas at this fucking point in life.
In the book "Five Last Acts", downloadable at sucide wiki ressources of this forum, you find instructions for a kind of exit bag without gas (with sleeping pills).

Last edited:
Reactions: justsayin, mini_weeny and Drimacus
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
You are right, duct taping mouth and handcuffing to a pole does sound like something from a movie. A low budget horor movie that is trying to shock audience with agonizing death scene. SN/N/hanging look pretty uneventful compared to that.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
In the book "Five Last Acts", downloadable at sucide wiki ressources of this forum, you find instructions for a kind of exit bag without gas (with sleeping pills).
Sounds good there's a booklet online how effective is it I wonder?