Jun 5, 2020
im bored so im gonna start random discussion,

are you into ASMR or Nah???

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
The ASMR that I like to listen to are cats purring, rain or the sound of a keyboard clicking.

Reactions: BipolarGuy and wonderworld
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I enjoy watching white tourists getting beaten around the head by Indian barbers.

• Wow
Reactions: Bazzinga
lowlander

lowlander

Sep 19, 2020
I always find nature asmr "hollow"? and the human voice ones creepy. Maybe it's because i don't have a good headset...

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I discovered ASMR after some traumatic stuff happened in 2016, stuff that also open old wounds. I found it helped me physically to get through it.
Now, though, as things seem to get worse, I ...how do I put it...I use it as a substitute for a peaceful pill. It lulls me to relaxation and loss of consciousness into a deep sleep. I even imagine that they're whispering me to sleep forever, especially as the whispers get quiter and quieter, and I can barely hear the voice anymore. A pity it doesn't work like that, but if I can't go to sleep and not wake up forever now, ASMR is like a consolation prize.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I just gave to say that a try 2 day sago and there are 3 particular "categories", which I really enjoyed to listen to..

Yandere ASMRs (where the MC accepts "the Yandere"),
"GF sleeping next to you" ASMR's (where you don't hear the annoying heartbeat effect in the background),
and also some of the ear cleaning ones (are kinda relaxing tbh)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
ASMRs terrify me because they're usually just so calming in an ethereal way that I keep expecting a jump scare of some kind. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
ASMRs terrify me because they're usually just so calming in an ethereal way that I keep expecting a jump scare of some kind. :ahhha:

Exactly! It's just doesn't bode well with me.

For me specifically, it's the whispering; it makes me unbelievably uncomfortable. Goose bumps, hairs raised on the back of my neck- I hate it. Ugh. :ehh::ahhha:

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and kitch
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I have a serious addiction to ASMR. I listen to it WAY too much. It's one of the few things that helps calm me down or keep my baseline stable. I almost never get 'tingles' from it.. but the slow tinkering or tedious way they do things makes me feel calm.

Reactions: watchingthewheels and NodusTollens