• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I have already tried it once here, but unfortunately it seems no one knows or has any idea about acquiring benzos in India (illegally). I have tried to ask various people around here, but as expected no one knew any way possible to get benzodiazepines without any prescriptions. It really would be great if anyone here knows a way to get it. Just pm me directly if you can't message it here.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
dark.fail

Reactions: forthelasttime
darksoul

darksoul

-
Sep 9, 2023
India is the pharmaceutical center of the world, many backdoor sellers.

Or you can find one on the darkweb.

Reactions: forthelasttime
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I have already tried it once here, but unfortunately it seems no one knows or has any idea about acquiring benzos in India (illegally). I have tried to ask various people around here, but as expected no one knew any way possible to get benzodiazepines without any prescriptions. It really would be great if anyone here knows a way to get it. Just pm me directly if you can't message it here.
I'm from India.
Here is the info I got. Source (Bing chat). Don't worry, I am using SS through DuckDuckGo and Start Page only. Also, I am taking great care to ensure that no one lese in my family gets to know about this site I'm using.

In India, the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules state that Schedule H and Schedule H1 drugs are to be sold only against a prescription by a registered medical practitioner.

Benzodiazepines, which are often used for their anti-anxiety, sedative, anticonvulsant, and muscle-relaxant properties, are typically considered prescription drugs in many countries due to their potential for misuse and dependency. They should only be prescribed in the lowest effective dose for the short-term relief (maximum of 2–4 weeks) of severe anxiety or panic disorder, usually in an acute crisis situation.

I hope you will be able to find the peace that you desire for.
India is the pharmaceutical center of the world, many backdoor sellers.

Or you can find one on the darkweb.
Not advisable Imo.

• Love
Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I'm from India.
Here is the info I got. Source (Bing chat). Don't worry, I am using SS through DuckDuckGo and Start Page only. Also, I am taking great care to ensure that no one lese in my family gets to know about this site I'm using.

I hope you will be able to find the peace that you desire for.

Not advisable Imo.
As i thought sedatives like benzos are pretty much impossible to get it in India. It was a different thing if it were a decade back. Things were a bit relaxed that time.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
I get it regularly, you just need the time and patience to buy a bit of Bitcoin or sign up and contact any sellers in Ur area and talk to them about alternative payments if you aren't able to get Monero/Bitcoin. You can private message on the DN markets

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Can you help
I get it regularly, you just need the time and patience to buy a bit of Bitcoin or sign up and contact any sellers in Ur area and talk to them about alternative payments if you aren't able to get Monero/Bitcoin. You can private message on the DN markets
Can you help me look at genuine sellers who are from India? I will try contacting them via email or whatever means necessary. Would help me out a lot if this happens!

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
Okay download Tor browser first off and on dark.fail copy the link for Ignito market into your tor browser. 2nd you need to create an account. And lastly now that you have access to the marketplace filter results from your country (India) and check what's available. You will need to buy Bitcoin so I use coinmama.com but U need to do ID verification. I know it sounds like a trek but if you want me to look around and maybe ask for their emails I could do it for you (if they sell outside the DN markets). Hope you can find the benzodiazépines U need, I use them regularly but I'm a bit luckier coming from Australia where there are chemists and doctors everywhere. It comes by post

• Love
Reactions: sad_rock and Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Okay download Tor browser first off and on dark.fail copy the link for Ignito market into your tor browser. 2nd you need to create an account. And lastly now that you have access to the marketplace filter results from your country (India) and check what's available. You will need to buy Bitcoin so I use coinmama.com but U need to do ID verification. I know it sounds like a trek but if you want me to look around and maybe ask for their emails I could do it for you (if they sell outside the DN markets). Hope you can find the benzodiazépines U need, I use them regularly but I'm a bit luckier coming from Australia where there are chemists and doctors everywhere. It comes by post
Can you do it for me? I really am noob in these stuff. Would help a lot if you can find, if there even is a seller in India who wants to sell outside of the dn market.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
Yea alright since U seem to want them really badly and I have been in a position just like yourself I'll contact sellers in India and try and get their email address. The reason I'm doing this is because I've personally been in a position where uni is hard and I legitimately needed benzos to get through the uni content and help me function better. I understand what its like to not have them so I'll go check out the DN markets now and PM U when I've received my results. It's just because I can really relate to U. B back in a while with a PM

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Why is it so important? They don't work to OD. They're good for what they're prescribed for, pretty much it.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Jul 1, 2023
The only thing I want to say is using DN marketplaces is usually the best idea and U should really learn to use them, this is because escrow keeps your money until U choose to finalise your order. If the distributor dosent send you can appeal a dispute In which case U don't lose Ur money if the product dosent come. Whereas if you're doing it by email they could choose to not send it and the btc may just be transferred with no 'authorities" to back you up. DM marketplaces are usually fair and ignored by police at least in my country. If people wanna get stuff they can freely get it and the market looks after your money
Here's what I found: 1mg 90 tablets for 120USD + 25$ USD shipping. It's expensive in India and for some reason they also sell antidepressants in the benzodiazépines category which was like 95% of the listings. The vendors name is axiolytics on Ignito market, high reviews. I asked him for his email address for you
I can't find my comment but the guy's username is pharamonis. He sells 90 1mg tablets for 120USD + 25$ shipping. If U were in another country it'd be easier but I'll send him a message now asking for his email. I got the name wrong before

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sid19 and alexit
S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
Very easy to get benzos in India tbh, and that's what is keeping me alive I guess, I have got alprazolam, clonazolam, etizolam without any prescription many times,