K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
Please I'm begging if anyone has a source that's trustworthy or if anyone has sn they don't need please I'll buy it off you.

Willing to talk in dms/discord about it to show I'm serious.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
same but i am wary of scams and would not know how to filter them out :/

A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
I cannot find it anywhere without extreme restrictions. More people seem willing to sell nembutal on DNMs than sodium nitrite. It has been cracked down upon

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
exchanging legitimate sources in PMs is fine.

however, buying and selling activities amongst members is against forum rules and leads to a permanent ban. there's zero tolerance for this. the forum is not a marketplace and should not be treated as such.

as someone who's vulnerable and desperate for viable methods, please be wary of individuals that approach you in PMs with an enticing offer to buy off them. it is likely a scammer and these messages should be reported to staff.

i hope you find peace.

Reactions: Action, sadandlonely99 and voyager
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
exchanging legitimate sources in PMs is fine.

however, buying and selling activities amongst members is against forum rules and leads to a permanent ban. there's zero tolerance for this. the forum is not a marketplace and should not be treated as such.

as someone who's vulnerable and desperate for viable methods, please be wary of individuals that approach you in PMs with an enticing offer to buy off them. it is likely a scammer and these messages should be reported to staff.

i hope you find peace.
My bad i had forgotten.
Please I'm begging if anyone has a source that's trustworthy or if anyone has sn they don't need please I'll buy it off you.

Willing to talk in dms/discord about it to show I'm serious.
Minus the buying thing !! Didn't know it was against tos