Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
After my last treatment round failed to eradicate the most pressing medical issue plaguing me, I slipped into a rather dark place over the last month, and all plans/motivations/goals were subsumed in the heavy, opaque cloud of alcohol, loneliness, and despair. I am having a hard time keeping any faith for the future... but if you're a user on here who doesn't depise me for whatever reason, I'm asking you humbly to send me blessings, prayers in whatever faith you practice. This week is important. I will do the same for you through my mantras tonight and ask that you all be freed from suffering, pain, and despair.

candle GIF

Om Namo Bhagavate
Bhaishyjyaguru
Vaidurya Prabha Rajaya
Tagataya Arhate
Samyaksham
Buddhaya Tayata

Om Behkajye Behkajye
Maha Behkajye
Behkajye Rajaya
Samudgate Svaha

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Nolan96, y'ffre and 12 others
Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
Dear Micolydian.
I will pray for you to feel better. That you find Hope, strenght and Love.
Hugs❤️

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Mr_House and Mixo
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I don't understand Sanskrit (?) but I read the prayer you added aloud, I hope it helps. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Sittichmutter, Mixo and Mr_House
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I don't understand Sanskrit (?) but I read the prayer you added aloud, I hope it helps. Good luck.
Thank you. It's a Tibetanized form of the Medicine Buddha mantra.

• Informative
Reactions: chloramine, whatevs, Sittichmutter and 1 other person
Mr_House

Mr_House

Black Mesa Research Facility (B.M.R.F.)
Jul 14, 2022
I'll pray to thee, @Mixolydian as of tonight

I wish you luck in re-lighting the lost candle-light in your life

50CD0BA5 509A 4534 A430 13D613F7F263

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, whatevs, Sittichmutter and 1 other person
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I've prayed to you. I used to be religious but I'm also losing faith so I hope you don't mind my prayers. I wish you peace and happiness

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Mr_House, Sittichmutter and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I've prayed to you. I used to be religious but I'm also losing faith so I hope you don't mind my prayers. I wish you peace and happiness
I think you meant that you prayed for me and not to me, right? Lol, I must admit I had to re-read that first sentence. I don't mind any form of prayer or spiritual practice - on the contrary, it means a lot to me that you extended your good will for a total stranger. Thank you so much, and I will include you in my mantras tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Mr_House and Huntfish34
a_dead_mess

a_dead_mess

Aug 8, 2022
I think you meant that you prayed for me and not to me, right? Lol, I must admit I had to re-read that first sentence. I don't mind any form of prayer or spiritual practice - on the contrary, it means a lot to me that you extended your good will for a total stranger. Thank you so much, and I will include you in my mantras tonight.
it was a grammatical mistake, my bad

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mr_House, Huntfish34 and Mixo
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
OK, you have got it.

• Love
Reactions: Mr_House and Mixo
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I can do that for sure. I hope things turn around for you.

• Love
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Thinking of you.

Images

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Foresight, Mr_House and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thoughts and prayers to you,. Hope things can turn around for the better.

• Love
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
il_794xN.2354877448_7k0e.jpg

May you be free from suffering.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto, Huntfish34, Foresight and 2 others
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Thinking of you and channeling good will.

• Love
Reactions: Mixo
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Nothing but prayers and best of wishes coming your way.

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sending blessings *hugs*

• Love
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Are things going any better @Mixolydian? I'm only just reading this now (about a week after you posted), but in case you need a continuation, I will do so.

• Love
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I am only giving a quick update here to say a genuine and sincere thank you to everyone who wished me well, prayed for me over the last two weeks. Something changed for me this last week, far beyond what I could have possibly expected, given how bad my luck generally is. And I don't believe it was solely to do with my will, planning, or actions, but through the overall hidden, deeper mechanism occurring in this world that we cannot always immediately measure, perceive, or even explain - energy. I am a skeptical person by nature, and beaten down repeatedly by so much hardship over the last few years of my life, but I believe sincerely that all the mantras, prayers, and your good will helped me gain more fortuitous movement towards recovery. Perhaps I will post a more detailed update on what has transpired on my profile one day, and I am hesitant to declare that I am out of the woods, but for now, I say again to you all - thank you so much. I send you all love, light, and immense gratitude. And I will continue to pray for you all.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, rationaltake, Interloper and 1 other person