Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
hi.
i never opened up about anything in my life. so making this thread was super hard for me.

but can you guys guide me how to find a partner?
i dont really know how some people constantly changing partner while i cant even find one :/
i straight go back to home from work. and finished college years ago. so i don't see anyone.
its a muslim country so no club or bar or anything.
and last relationship was totally by chance.

some people say use instagram while its the only dating app here but i dont really like it this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amelie and LoiteringClouds
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You might see if a book store or library has any book clubs that are open to newcomers.
Embassies ans consulates often have lists of social activities they sponsor.
Tennis and golf clubs also often have mixed activities for social encounters.

If you are bold, you might inquire of an administrator of a nursing school if there is a student there who has a similar desire to get to know someone. Asking around can sometimes turn up surprising results.

GachiBoy

GachiBoy

Aug 14, 2023
Hey man, best advice I have is meet people through your friend circle. Also, you can try finding someone through your hobbies

R

Renee

Sep 14, 2023
This is just a general idea. Years ago after my divorce I wanted to meet girls. So I went to a large church with 400 career singles from 22 to about late 30s. They had different groups and one was the social planning group. It planned get-togethers and refreshments and such. I was the only AMAB- a male at birth to join this committee. There were 20 girls. It was like being in a Baskin-Robbins store. Maybe you can find a jogging club or bicycle club.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
The least daunting way is to meet your friends' friends.