Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Is 3 💊 spread through the day an overkill? Anyone with experience that can answer. Thank you.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah just had 3 pills at once right now to calm down. Only thing that really work for my anxiety. And they fucking say it will harm my system. What system? The system who is intensily suffering . The system that wishes death in every turn. The system wired for fears. Anyone have a take on this.
What's the argumwnt here: intense suffering vs a bit of relief vs so called addiction. What about my addiction for fears ingraved in me.
Any helpful insights?

bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
i also rely on a benzo (clonazepam) to keep my anxiety and panic attacks at bay. no other med worked for me and i've tried a lot. what i think whoever told you "it will harm your system" means is it'll increase your baseline anxiety so if you ever come off it your anxiety will be worse than it was before and it takes a long time to go back to equilibrium. it's also linked to dementia in old age. there are downsides to any med/drug so if you're aware of them and are fine with it then I wouldn't worry too much. They really can be a lifesaver if used responsibly. I personally do not care about the downsides and intend to be on them until i die because they increase the quality of my life without me having to increase the dose. I'm prescribed 1.5mg but only take 1mg a day and save the rest for especially bad days and also for aiding in ctb. one other thing, I've never experienced it really myself but withdrawals are pure hell and if you quit cold turkey at a high enough dose you most likely will have a seizure which could kill you.

Reactions: katagiri83 and Ineedtodie
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
I have a job promessed in a month or or 2 as a taxi since I passed the test and waiting dor results and to get my badge.I could at least get to that point with benzos otherwise its hell for me. I can tolerate panic attacks.I ' m wired for them. Peole around keep aigniling qnd refusing redilla for the consequences you mentioned above yet I see no relief of my suffering. Thank you for responding

• Hugs
Reactions: bed
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
no problem! it really makes no sense to me when doctors won't prescribe something due to possible addiction/dependence or side effects. The focus should be on quality of life>possible addiction/dependence. even if you do get addicted to a drug it shouldn't matter if it is still improving your life, you can always do a slow taper off it but alas it's rare to find a doctor like that.

Reactions: Ineedtodie
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
no problem! it really makes no sense to me when doctors won't prescribe something due to possible addiction/dependence or side effects. The focus should be on quality of life>possible addiction/dependence. even if you do get addicted to a drug it shouldn't matter if it is still improving your life, you can always do a slow taper off it but alas it's rare to find a doctor like that.
It rare they follow protocol like a bible even though panic attacks are a kill for life quality.