666razorblade

666razorblade

bleeding euphoria
Jul 7, 2023
In december i begged for therapy. finally in august they're giving me my first appointment. i specifically asked for it in person because in my own home i have no privacy. they said i'd get in person sessions. they told me today im getting video calls. i dont even have a working mic let alone the fucking privacy in my house to do therapy over video calls. i want to vomit or something. they never listen to me no matter what i tell them. im trying to recover but they make it so fucking hard. if they dont listen to me i may well just go through with my plan at this point bc im done.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RW__Asher23, MiesePeter98, lachrymost and 8 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You should double and triple down on your request to have therapy in person and explain why, for example lack of privacy and lack of technical gear to do it over zoom. Did they give you any reasons as to why they can't do it in person?

Reactions: lachrymost and 666razorblade
666razorblade

666razorblade

bleeding euphoria
Jul 7, 2023
You should double and triple down on your request to have therapy in person and explain why, for example lack of privacy and lack of technical gear to do it over zoom. Did they give you any reasons as to why they can't do it in person?
They didn't. I emailed them and explained again that I need in person appointments and they simply cancelled the zoom appointment and put me back on the waiting list. So much for getting help I guess 😔

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: lachrymost, NumbItAll and hopeisdead
hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
People are so fucking incompetent and don't give a flying shit that it makes things worse. Angry for you.

• Love
Reactions: 666razorblade and SexyIncél
MiesePeter98

MiesePeter98

🇹🇭🇦🇹❜🇸 🇨🇷🇦🇿🇾
Aug 20, 2023
From which country are you from? That's makes me angry too.
Here in Germany you have the possibility to report such things to something called "Medical Association" and they would also help you.

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
First I want to say I think you should try one more time then with these people and if it is going to be long time to get real LIVE meeting then you can also look elsewhere. That said, anyone here that knows me will know I would not say this in reply or even just a post in general but for you , I am Proud of you for giving it what seems to be a real attempt a last shot at life before ctb. We are all here in this place for the same reason for the most part and knowing you are making that last try is commendable but do not put all your hope in one place for that last shot. Also if no other help is coming to you then remember you do have a group of people available to talk to openly and not be afraid to say what you want without fear you get locked up. Not professionals but as close to pro's as you can get because we have been where you are and back more than once.. What I mean is you have this place and us. Ask if you can pm one of us you might be surprised . You can pm me and maybe others.
This is the only time I ever said anything like this in here because my replies or posts are more toward ctb or methods etc. and Life and why etc.
So wish your journey be a good one quick results and safe and bring you ....... Peace.
No matter what you decide to do. Life / ctb. or in the middle ?
Good luck Peace.
This is probably the only time you will see me say I am proud of anyone trying to recover and give life one last try but that is because of my own personal story. I should have been gone Aug 15. That was my ctb date. I am here but time is limited. Again wish you the Best. Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiesePeter98
666razorblade

666razorblade

bleeding euphoria
Jul 7, 2023
From which country are you from? That's makes me angry too.
The united kingdom. The health service here is in a very sad state of affairs.

you can also look elsewhere
Unfortunately I don't think I have that option, at least not in terms of professionals, anyway. In this country there's the free healthcare system, or you can pay to go private. I don't have the money for private healthcare, I barely have the money for groceries. It's very frustrating having no other real place to turn to except for this forum.
I really appreciate your message and in a way it gives me the courage to try just one more time. Its hard having to explain to non suicidal people that I really am trying to get help. I know it's not my fault that the health service is incompetent, but my god, I wish they weren't. For now I am going to hold on. I have thought about ctb in September, but I just don't know. I hope that everyone on this forum can find peace in their own way. Whether that is ctb or recovery. Myself included..

• Hugs
Reactions: MiesePeter98 and RW__Asher23
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
The united kingdom. The health service here is in a very sad state of affairs.

Unfortunately I don't think I have that option, at least not in terms of professionals, anyway. In this country there's the free healthcare system, or you can pay to go private. I don't have the money for private healthcare, I barely have the money for groceries. It's very frustrating having no other real place to turn to except for this forum.
I really appreciate your message and in a way it gives me the courage to try just one more time. Its hard having to explain to non suicidal people that I really am trying to get help. I know it's not my fault that the health service is incompetent, but my god, I wish they weren't. For now I am going to hold on. I have thought about ctb in September, but I just don't know. I hope that everyone on this forum can find peace in their own way. Whether that is ctb or recovery. Myself included..
The UK is a shithole. Come to the US; despite all of the propaganda fed to you over social media saying that the US's an undemocratic shithole, it's actually a great place to live.