Yes I am really really bored and I feel like being open

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
How do you feel ?
Have you animals ?
Now something I copy from a site :

You go out with your partner for dinner at a new restaurant you have not frequented before. It is in a part of town you rarely visit. You are shocked to see your friend's spouse having dinner with a very young, attractive person. From the way they are behaving, it is obvious they are more than friends. The couple finish their meal and leave without seeing you. They behave very affectionately on the way out the door.
Do you:
  • Tell your friend, knowing you probably will not be believed and that it may ruin your friendship?
  • Say nothing about seeing the couple as it is none of your business; they may even have an open relationship?

You are in charge of the petty cash at the office. However, a co-worker is responsible for making a weekly trip to the bank to make the business deposit and obtain petty cash for the following week. In a conversation with your mutual supervisor, you are asked if the increase in the petty cash amount was enough. You, however, have not seen any additional money. You realize your co-worker has been pocketing the additional money.
Do you:

• Tell your supervisor you have neither asked for nor received any additional petty cash and that you suspect your co-worker is pocketing the money?
  • Tell your co-worker your suspicions and give them a chance to pay the money back?
  • Say nothing and just wait to see what happens?

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
• Favorite season
• Favorite ice cream flavor
• Favorite animal
• Favorite perfume
• Favorite gift you ever received
• Forehead or cheek kisses

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
How do you feel ?
Have you animals ?
Now something I copy from a site :

You go out with your partner for dinner at a new restaurant you have not frequented before. It is in a part of town you rarely visit. You are shocked to see your friend's spouse having dinner with a very young, attractive person. From the way they are behaving, it is obvious they are more than friends. The couple finish their meal and leave without seeing you. They behave very affectionately on the way out the door.
Do you:
  • Tell your friend, knowing you probably will not be believed and that it may ruin your friendship?
  • Say nothing about seeing the couple as it is none of your business; they may even have an open relationship?

You are in charge of the petty cash at the office. However, a co-worker is responsible for making a weekly trip to the bank to make the business deposit and obtain petty cash for the following week. In a conversation with your mutual supervisor, you are asked if the increase in the petty cash amount was enough. You, however, have not seen any additional money. You realize your co-worker has been pocketing the additional money.
Do you:

• Tell your supervisor you have neither asked for nor received any additional petty cash and that you suspect your co-worker is pocketing the money?
  • Tell your co-worker your suspicions and give them a chance to pay the money back?
  • Say nothing and just wait to see what happens?
Currently I feel nothing
I have a bunny
1. I would definitely tell my friend and if they don't believe me oh well
2. I would definitely confront my co worker about it

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
What do you think the meaning of life is if there is one at all?

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
• Favorite season
• Favorite ice cream flavor
• Favorite animal
• Favorite perfume
• Favorite gift you ever received
• Forehead or cheek kisses
Winter, I like wearing jumpers.
I know it's so basic but strawberry.
I love seals, they are so cute.
I've completely forgotten the name but, I'll edit this reply when I find it out.
When I received a seal plushie.
Definitely forehead kisses.. I don't know why but they make me feel warm.
What do you think the meaning of life is if there is one at all?
It depends how I'm feeling when I answer this question. Currently, my meaning to life is to get drunk as fuck and fuck up my life more!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: empty sighs and thebookofdisquiet.
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Late but what is your pfp?

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Sorry i didnt even realise the comment