MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Ask and I will answer

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
How'd you choose your pfp?

Reactions: MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
How'd you choose your pfp?
I'm not going to lie it might be a little bit cringey 💀
I was trying to come up with an alias and oc to represent myself. My alias was as you can probably guess MiMiF. It's an abbreviation for something.

After coming up with the name I wanted an oc to represent it. My pfp is a representation of me...but I suck at drawing so it's kinda bad. I tried making it look like me but like the me I can't represent...I tried Making most of the me I can't represent in the eyes.

Yeah it's kinda cringe...i wanted her to look empty inside like how I feel.

Also my hair isn't dyed sadly...my hair is black but I've always wanted to dye my hair...my parents don't like the idea tho and I'm in college with them still supporting me. I also do not have hetercromia....I have plain black/brown eyes but again I was trying to put representation in the eyes. The shirt is purple because for some reason purple has always been a special color for me I can't explain it.

I also have a resting bitch face most of the time and I excercise so I'm pretty fit

Last edited:
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Do you want to ctb, and if so, what's the method you've chosen?

• Love
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Do you want to ctb, and if so, what's the method you've chosen?
I do want to ctb very badly every day is becoming more and more increasingly Insufferable.

I honestly would like to go by pills and just pass away in my sleep but I hear that method might not work and might also just leave me with liver problems...I don't like the idea of my body being mangled up so I'm not sure.

I was actually going to ctb this week but stuff came up that I forgot about so I can't or else I'm afraid I'll scar my family for life.

I was thinking about drowning, falling, or hanging as methods because I didn't have access to any lethal pills. Though I went on gore sites to see how those things end up and it looks kinda gross...though hanging didn't look to terrible....

Honestly it would be awesome if I could just die in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom
DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
what part of the world are you from?

Last edited:
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I
what part of the world are you from?
Live in North America the United States...where it wouldn't be surprising at all if my school was gunned down tommorow lol. Though I'm not kidding a gun was legit taken to a football game like a week ago 💀

As much as I'm suicidal I don't wanna die by a gun

Hermit of life

Hermit of life

Oct 5, 2023
What do you do to spent the time? Like some hobbies or going to stroll.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
What do you do to spent the time? Like some hobbies or going to stroll.
I watch anime read comics...scroll through tiktok mindlessly till i go insane even though I don't even enjoy what I'm watching. And I dabble in cybersecurity news and knowledge here and there. I also sometimes play video games.

I spend most of my time lately sleeping tho

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Do you know.... The muffin man?

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Do you know.... The muffin man?
Well i do now
Frederic Thomas Linwood
....I didn't need to know that but yeah I do now thanks I guess :/

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023

💀oop I thought you were talking about the guy who murdered 15 kids
He tied a muffin to a string and stayed in an alley way and the kids would see the muffin and follow it into the alleyway and he'd kill them....

G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
💀oop I thought you were talking about the guy who murdered 15 kids
He tied a muffin to a string and stayed in an alley way and the kids would see the muffin and follow it into the alleyway and he'd kill them....
Holy absolute shit. Jesus Christ that is so definitely not what I meant. This became so dark so fast. I just like Shrek, man.

• Yay!
Astral_void

Astral_void

Stay calm, it's all for vain in the end.
Oct 11, 2023
Which view do you have, if everything is pointless then why do anything at all, or if everything is pointless why not do everything. I'm genuinely curious on what people think on this subject lol

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Holy absolute shit. Jesus Christ that is so definitely not what I meant. This became so dark so fast. I just like Shrek, man.
Lol my bad that was like the first thing that came up when I looked it up 😅

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Which view do you have, if everything is pointless then why do anything at all, or if everything is pointless why not do everything. I'm genuinely curious on what people think on this subject lol
That's a hard question ngl...I don't know I just live blindnessly I could ctb any day now I wouldn't be surprised.

I just live i guess maybe I'm a mixture of both views....though recently I csn barely get out of bed so maybe I'm leaning towards if everything is pointless why do anything at all
Your favorite music genre
Not sure but I like music with soft voices...I also like kinda creepy music.

For example I really like cavetown and I like the song fourth of July by Steven sufjan...also like mystery of love by Steven as well. I like songs that whisper in my ear kinda.

For creepy music I like sub urban....it calms me...I also like two face by...I think Jake Daniel's sings it.

Though for the most part I like music whose lyric have meaning

Astral_void

Astral_void

Oct 11, 2023
That's a hard question ngl...I don't know I just live blindnessly I could ctb any day now I wouldn't be surprised.

I just live i guess maybe I'm a mixture of both views....though recently I csn barely get out of bed so maybe I'm leaning towards if everything is pointless why do anything at all
That's fair, me personally I usually think more on the why do anything at all but that all goes away when the 3am motivation strikes lmao, but that feeling always goes away and then I'm back into the why do anything at all mindset.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
That's fair, me personally I usually think more on the why do anything at all but that all goes away when the 3am motivation strikes lmao, but that feeling always goes away and then I'm back into the why do anything at all mindset.
Omg I feel you bad on the 3 am motivation 😭

Astral_void

Astral_void

Oct 11, 2023
Omg I feel you bad on the 3 am motivation 😭
Fr tho, I honestly wonder why most people get that 3 am motivation out of nowhere, like the actual science behind it.

G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
but that all goes away when the 3am motivation strikes
Dude, absolutely! 3 am, look at myself in the mirror and think: you sexy beast, you can do anything. 10 mins later: fuck this shit. It's all hopeless. I'm going to study if there is a reason for this

Astral_void

Astral_void

Oct 11, 2023
Dude, absolutely! 3 am, look at myself in the mirror and think: you sexy beast, you can do anything. 10 mins later: fuck this shit. It's all hopeless. I'm going to study if there is a reason for this
Tell me if you find out, I'm really curious on why

G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
Terry Cralle, RN, clinical sleep educator and Saatva sleep consultant, explained that "adults have two peaks of alertness during the day, one in the morning and again in early evening. We often call that second peak the forbidden zone or wake maintenance zone (WMZ). (...) "Some researchers theorize that humans evolved this way so that they could be alert to the dangers posed by predators that came out at night," Cralle said.

Astral_void

Astral_void

Oct 11, 2023
Terry Cralle, RN, clinical sleep educator and Saatva sleep consultant, explained that "adults have two peaks of alertness during the day, one in the morning and again in early evening. We often call that second peak the forbidden zone or wake maintenance zone (WMZ). (...) "Some researchers theorize that humans evolved this way so that they could be alert to the dangers posed by predators that came out at night," Cralle said.
Ah man, it's more boring than I thought it would be, oh well.

G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
This was the most scientific explanation I've found. There are some pseudo scientists that join a bunch of deductions and pose as the truth. But I didn't find an actual study regarding this (I searched for a whopping 5 minutes). Just a sleep professional's insight
Ah man, it's more boring than I thought it would be, oh well.
Fully agree with you. I thought it was going to be a sudden burst of adrenaline or just some brain glitch because we're all fucked up in the head

Astral_void

Astral_void

Oct 11, 2023
This was the most scientific explanation I've found. There are some pseudo scientists that join a bunch of deductions and pose as the truth. But I didn't find an actual study regarding this (I searched for a whopping 5 minutes). Just a sleep professional's insight

Fully agree with you. I thought it was going to be a sudden burst of adrenaline or just some brain glitch because we're all fucked up in the head
I just found this on quora from a random guy 7 years ago and it seems reasonable

Because at 3 am your brain runs out of things to distract it from what you actually need to be doing. When you're tired, you end up having all these ideas and inspirational moments where you want to just handle everything and fix your life immediately. But it can't work that way. The only reason it comes up that late into the night is because you don't handle it during the day and when your brain stops being consistently busy, it has a second to address everything it needs to address, as opposed to all the unnecessary crap you've been thinking about during the day. You obviously cannot fix everything at 3 in the morning so what you need to do is start by making a list. Make a list of all the things you want to fix when you have these urges in the middle of the night. Keep that list near your bed so that when you wake up, you see it, and then you make a conscious effort to do what is on the list. Some of those things are going to be short term and some will be long term. Figure out how and when you can do what needs to be done and start addressing it properly. Handle the short term stuff immediately and make plans to handle the long term goals. Keep that list updated on a regular basis and address it from time to time to make sure you're following through on your goals.
The whole 3 am thing is also because when your brain has a second, everything your subconscious has been working on throughout the day shows up and floods into your conscious mind, making it seem like you're only motivated or coming up with good ideas when you're not doing anything. Mundane activities like showering and getting ready for bed cause this to happen. Your brain turns off for a second, and then all your subconscious thoughts, ideas and solutions to your problems and the problems of the world show up and you're left wondering what's actually happening. It's just the way we work, and because you know that now, you can use it to your advantage. Take a minute each day to do something so small and mundane that you're hit with all the exciting stuff your subconscious has been working on for so long and then write those ideas and solutions down to refer to later. Just figure out what works for you and keep a notepad handy. Also, another solution to the problem is to stop sleeping at 3 am. Unless you have a graveyard shift or some other legitimate reason to be up that late, you should focus on sleeping earlier. Everyone who stays up that late thinks they need to get their life together as they get later into the night, but chances are, the people who do in fact stay up that late, don't ever end up getting their lives together, because they're up so late and they can't change that crucial habit. Focus on adjusting your life accordingly and sleeping earlier. Take what comes to mind at 3 am, write it down, focus on fixing those problems or working on those ideas, and then sleep earlier. All those things will help you figure out why you're only motivated that late and you'll be able to adjust your schedule so that the motivation hits you throughout the day and you're much more productive overall.
I just found this on quora from a random guy 7 years ago and it seems reasonable

Because at 3 am your brain runs out of things to distract it from what you actually need to be doing. When you're tired, you end up having all these ideas and inspirational moments where you want to just handle everything and fix your life immediately. But it can't work that way. The only reason it comes up that late into the night is because you don't handle it during the day and when your brain stops being consistently busy, it has a second to address everything it needs to address, as opposed to all the unnecessary crap you've been thinking about during the day. You obviously cannot fix everything at 3 in the morning so what you need to do is start by making a list. Make a list of all the things you want to fix when you have these urges in the middle of the night. Keep that list near your bed so that when you wake up, you see it, and then you make a conscious effort to do what is on the list. Some of those things are going to be short term and some will be long term. Figure out how and when you can do what needs to be done and start addressing it properly. Handle the short term stuff immediately and make plans to handle the long term goals. Keep that list updated on a regular basis and address it from time to time to make sure you're following through on your goals.
The whole 3 am thing is also because when your brain has a second, everything your subconscious has been working on throughout the day shows up and floods into your conscious mind, making it seem like you're only motivated or coming up with good ideas when you're not doing anything. Mundane activities like showering and getting ready for bed cause this to happen. Your brain turns off for a second, and then all your subconscious thoughts, ideas and solutions to your problems and the problems of the world show up and you're left wondering what's actually happening. It's just the way we work, and because you know that now, you can use it to your advantage. Take a minute each day to do something so small and mundane that you're hit with all the exciting stuff your subconscious has been working on for so long and then write those ideas and solutions down to refer to later. Just figure out what works for you and keep a notepad handy. Also, another solution to the problem is to stop sleeping at 3 am. Unless you have a graveyard shift or some other legitimate reason to be up that late, you should focus on sleeping earlier. Everyone who stays up that late thinks they need to get their life together as they get later into the night, but chances are, the people who do in fact stay up that late, don't ever end up getting their lives together, because they're up so late and they can't change that crucial habit. Focus on adjusting your life accordingly and sleeping earlier. Take what comes to mind at 3 am, write it down, focus on fixing those problems or working on those ideas, and then sleep earlier. All those things will help you figure out why you're only motivated that late and you'll be able to adjust your schedule so that the motivation hits you throughout the day and you're much more productive overall.
The scientific parts make sense at least

Reactions: MiMif and Gleysson
G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023

The scientific parts make sense at least
Oh, I saw this post. And it makes total sense. I agree with the dude. It's just I always search for scientifically proven or at least scientifically based infos, and if nothing comes up, then speculation and logic games it is! He makes a very good point
Our circadian system is very picky and sensitive. Our brains are just routine freaks. And sometimes, I see that depressed people tend to stay up late (full 100% speculation). Maybe that fucks up the circadian system and our body thinks it's productivity time. And of course, there's less distraction.

At the hospital I like to take the night shifts. No random people coming in to check their blood pressure. Just more complex cases and your everyday substance dependant friend that comes every other day and you just become pals.

Last edited:
Astral_void

Astral_void

Oct 11, 2023
Oh, I saw this post. And it makes total sense. I agree with the dude. It's just I always search for scientifically proven or at least scientifically based infos, and if nothing comes up, then speculation and logic games it is! He makes a very good point
Yeah what he said seems extremely plausible if I'm being honest

• Love
Reactions: Gleysson
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Love how this became a pseudo science lesson lol 🤣