• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If I can advise and help I will. I work in a hospital mortuary and do help the pathologist with autopsies.
Also. Worked in the bereavement office, so Amy help I can give you guys I will.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, hannila_m, iusedtobehappy and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Have you encountered any suicides from SN?

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
If I can advise and help I will. I work in a hospital mortuary and do help the pathologist with autopsies.

Just interested, if you don't mind me asking, what does working in the bereavement office entail? I mean, what did the office actually do and what was your role? Thank you.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Is it true that the body swells from gases if, for example, it is warm after death?

permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
What would be the cause of death if I jumped 130 feet into cement and land on my chest/torso area. Among jumper suicides what is the most common position they land in

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
If I die by suicide and I leave an explicit not saying that I want to be cremated straight after, can the authorities still bring me in for an autopsy?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thank you for offering to answer questions. Not sure if you'll know this one... If a person suicides at home, leaves out ID etc. will they still require a relative to identify the body? I really wouldn't want my family to have to do that. They live hundreds of miles away for a start. Do you think I could ask them to check via dental records and give them my dentist's details? I have pretty distinctive, f*cked up teeth. Lol. Thank you.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you for this! I'v read the thread from @mehdone where he explains in detail the processes in the states, what do you mainly do in the bereavement office? what is the process of autopsies? do all deaths receive them? Are all hangings autopsied? Is there a process you guys do to determine if they were suicide? Do suicide notes in any way affect your process? TIA.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If I die by suicide and I leave an explicit not saying that I want to be cremated straight after, can the authorities still bring me in for an autopsy?
Yes, unless the Coroner wants an autopsy. Say you want Direct cremation only.
Thank you for this! I'v read the thread from @mehdone where he explains in detail the processes in the states, what do you mainly do in the bereavement office? what is the process of autopsies? do all deaths receive them? Are all hangings autopsied? Is there a process you guys do to determine if they were suicide? Do suicide notes in any way affect your process? TIA.
I mainly do assist with autopsies but because I returning to Work after beting Off sick they are puting me in Admin. The Office usually arrange for funeral directors to pick up the deceased. Issue death certificates. Arrange the viewing room. Dress the babies ready for the family to see the them. That's the hardest. Most hangings are, especially if there was no known mental health in your doctors notes. A lot of murders are done via hanging to make it look like the person committed suicide. Autopsy will show up. Of course depends from country to country. Some will see a hanging and not autopsy.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Thanksforeverything, dysthymia and rozeske