• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone else watch the Ask A Mortician Youtube channel? With the recent loss in my life (and the urge to die myself) I came back to these videos I found ages ago.

I've just watched the 'what happens during cremation' video, and now I'm slightly horrified thinking about what happened to my friend yesterday. I thought cremation might be something I wanted but the description of what happens during the hour(s) that a body is in the machine has unsettled me..

I'm now on a roll watching other relevant videos like how to make a 'death plan'...

Reactions: Soon4me, lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I lover her videos, they're very informative and funny. I wish more people were able to openly talk about death like that, without fear, without treating it like this big, scary taboo because it's a natural thing after all.

I thought cremation might be something I wanted but the description of what happens during the hour(s) that a body is in the machine has unsettled me..
Maybe it's because we can't really comprehend being dead, so you imagine yourself in that cremation furnace living trough every stage of the burning process, feeling your body evaporating... but still, it's better than bloating, rotting and being slowly eaten by worms, lol.

Reactions: CRM, BaconCheeseburger, Tiburcio and 1 other person