• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I haven't been able to post much here lately. I'm utterly ashamed of the way I have deteriorated physically recently.

I still try to post the odd thing but it has been hard for me. I feel like I always say the wrong things to people. I would never want to upset anyone by saying the wrong thing and sometimes it holds me back from speaking out.

I couldn't go through with my latest attempt. It makes it all the more embarrassing every time I try. I suppose it is just circumstances. I could never post on here as to the reason I didn't manage it, it would sound so cheesy. But there was something/someone that stopped me going through with it. The reason/person I didn't go through with it wont see this post but it helps to just express your gratitude sometimes. In all honesty, I'm glad that I had a reason not to go through with it. I want to fight harder and keep trying because I am lucky in some ways.

I apologise for posting this, I'm not thinking straight.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Empty Smile
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Don't be ashamed, you can't control it.

Delaying because you may want to keep fighting or because someone affected you in some way is also nothing to be ashamed of.

I've only seen you being kind here and doubt you have ever upset anyone. I think your mind is just playing tricks on you.

Reactions: Final Escape
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Delaying because you may want to keep fighting or because someone affected you in some way is also nothing to be ashamed of.
Thank you so much. I feel very lucky that I had a reason NOT to do it this time. I'm so grateful that there was reason for me not to go through with it. You are also always so kind yourself. Thank you for such a nice response Lululoo xx

Last edited:
Reactions: lululoo and Final Escape