• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ReadyToGo34

Jul 16, 2024
I thought I had more time, and was gonna order stuff, and take my time, but I just... can't anymore. I think I'll go with SWB tonight after getting drunk one last time. I don't have many connections on here so idk if anybody cares, but I'll post again before doing it. Set up my timed emails, and just go for it.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ash, Praestat_Mori and MyTimeIsUp
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
What does SWB mean?

I have no connections on here either, but trust me, people still care about you. We know what it's like. This site is for those that have no one to confide in on the outside world

It sounds like you're deciding based on impulse, and that's the worst way to go, if you're really sure anyway. Impulse implies not sure, but I understand the mental anguish you're going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

ReadyToGo34

Jul 16, 2024
What does SWB mean?

I have no connections on here either, but trust me, people still care about you. We know what it's like. This site is for those that have no one to confide in on the outside world

It sounds like you're deciding based on impulse, and that's the worst way to go, if you're really sure anyway. Impulse implies not sure, but I understand the mental anguish you're going thro

What does SWB mean?

It sounds like you're deciding based on impulse, and that's the worst way to go, if you're really sure anyway. Impulse implies not sure, but I understand the mental anguish you're going through.
I'm more than sure but thanks for the reply.