• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Is it posible to hang my here on this door

For full haning

Attachments

• D19C4CEF-32C6-49D1-B410-E76492BD16C2.jpeg
    D19C4CEF-32C6-49D1-B410-E76492BD16C2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Q

qiuyu

Feb 2, 2023
I don't think the door is high enough to hang a rope, do you?

TCotton

TCotton

Feb 1, 2023
no it's not. don't get fixated on the door. sometimes people in incarnation do so it's possible. god know how, I've tried

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
He means to hang it by the doorknob on the other side.
This looks as good of a door as they get for this purpose.
Just make sure i'ts not the main entrance door... since there is the risk of your neighbors seeing the rope.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
In wil trit it today
Im gonna use this rope its a long rope i got the nooise best partial haning or full?

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
If you can manage full, it would be best.
But the rope is too long (10m), you need not more than 2m, and even so you need to calculate well the distance between the doorknob on the other side and the top part of the door where the noose would be for full suspension.

This rope has a rough surface... you should put some soap where the noose knot is, so that it slides easier.
Also it would be a good idea to wear some thin coating around your neck.

Use the slip-knot for the noose and snuggle-hitch knot for the other side (look on you-tube how to make both).

If you choose the easy way, partial suspension, we'll be hearing from you again... and you will have serious marks around your neck.

If the door is a main entrance door, watch out for the neighbors... then do it at 3AM or something.
Your body will be making some involuntary movements that will cause some sounds, even when out of consciousness... and that is the most important time not to be rescued and ending up worse than you are now.

Good luck and all the best!

PS. Do it only if you're 100% certain this is what you want... if it's 90%, don't do it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: anguila_anguila and TapeMachine
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
wtf is suspension than so difficult to lubricate rope calculate soap

people in prison hang up without looking for work without soap
If you can manage full, it would be best.
But the rope is too long (10m), you need not more than 2m, and even so you need to calculate well the distance between the doorknob on the other side and the top part of the door where the noose would be for full suspension.

This rope has a rough surface... you should put some soap where the noose knot is, so that it slides easier.
Also it would be a good idea to wear some thin coating around your neck.

Use the slip-knot for the noose and snuggle-hitch knot for the other side (look on you-tube how to make both).

If you choose the easy way, partial suspension, we'll be hearing from you again... and you will have serious marks around your neck.

If the door is a main entrance door, watch out for the neighbors... then do it at 3AM or something.
Your body will be making some involuntary movements that will cause some sounds, even when out of consciousness... and that is the most important time not to be rescued and ending up worse than you are now.

Good luck and all the best!

PS. Do it only if you're 100% certain this is what you want... if it's 90%, don't do it yet