• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
Is one better than the other?

I wrote yesterday morning and didn't hear back yet.

Thanks

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Be patient.

Reactions: inconsequential
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Is one better than the other?

I wrote yesterday morning and didn't hear back yet.

Thanks
He doesn't reply on weekends and can take a day or two to respond. He's not at his email 24/7.

Reactions: inconsequential
mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
sorry, im incredibly new to this forum and i dont know all the terminology. i know that this A person sells N and is the only person who you can actually trust, but what exactly is "A"? i know what N is but im still getting used to these abbreviations

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
sorry, im incredibly new to this forum and i dont know all the terminology. i know that this A person sells N and is the only person who you can actually trust, but what exactly is "A"? i know what N is but im still getting used to these abbreviations
The name of that person can't be seen around... might be to protect the privacy of that person. you can find it in the Peph (last pages I think)
and welcome here )

Reactions: mold and Aardwolf
mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
The name of that person can't be seen around... might be to protect the privacy of that person. you can find it in the Peph (last pages I think)
and welcome here )

i wasn't so sure about it, thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: Donewith_