Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
And my final days on this Earth are quickly slipping by I find myself stressing out about what will I be doing the week before my CTB date? Will I be sticking to my usual schedule? I'm not able to go out and do things of a bucket list nature due to my health and financial reasons. I usually just watch Netflix and stay in bed spending time with my dog and cat. Will I be doing this the week before, the days before? What will the night before and the day of be like for me? Thinking about how the best feeling in the world is when I wake up in the morning and my dog is there to give me kisses and love and beg for her breakfast. It's agonizing to think I won't be there that next morning to give her that love or to give her breakfast. It's so strange to feel I'm here now but soon I won't be. How do people deal with this? I know I can change my mind. But that's not even a remote viable option for me at this time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Amumu, Dead Meat, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is such a surreal thought to think that the world will continue to go on even know we will no longer be existing in it. If it was my last week I wouldn't do much, I would probably just anticipate what is coming next after my life (even know I think its nothing) and maybe reflect on my life and make peace with my own thoughts. I would just be relieved that my suffering will be ending. I think its normal to have conflicting emotions about the whole thing though, I would.
I wish you the best with what you are doing.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, JustAMatterOfTime and Butterfly65
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
Last year when I tried to ctb, I spent my last weeks doing the usual and some crazy stuff.
For instance, I overate junk food, drank alcohol every day, dated some random girls, wasted my time being in bed watching netflix and some anime, etc.

I think you have to do whatever you feel like doing. There's not an exact answer but I think doing something crazy is kinda cool.

Reactions: Butterfly65