L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I think I'm actually making a rational decision at a good time. I don't know about where anyone else lives, but here where I am, everything is collapsing. The economy. The politics. Social order. Laws. Police precincts around the country are doing what's called a "quiet quit", in which they don't uphold nor enforce laws anymore. Instead, they train other people of like mind in militia combat. They're preparing for some kind of violence based on race and ethnicity, as well as other things. Businesses are closing all around. People are more aggressive and violent than I remember them being in my lifetime. Everything seems like it's falling apart. The world over. In many complex and unfortunate conflicts.

I'm not cheerleading for anyone to ctb. However, for me... I look around at all this and get a sense of relief that I'm doing it soon. This world is on the verge of something very bad. I've felt like this since COVID. It seems like there's a lot of deliberate, orchestrated stuff going on underneath it. As if a true dystopia is being fashioned. It makes me wonder what pro-lifers see in this that people like myself don't. I just can't see any kind of hope in this future. At least before COVID, I believed in the lie of a future. Now, you'd have to be crazy to think that there's some kind of "bright" future for humanity. To each their own though. All I know is that, as I look around, my plan to ctb becomes more and more valid and rational.

Does anyone else share this sentiment?

Reactions: voyager, pthnrdnojvsc and Amyend88
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
The world and humanity , and it is humans alone that's to blame , gets worse as time goes on . Its not much of a world to leave behind really.

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88 and leavingsoon99
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I think I'm actually making a rational decision at a good time. I don't know about where anyone else lives, but here where I am, everything is collapsing. The economy. The politics. Social order. Laws. Police precincts around the country are doing what's called a "quiet quit", in which they don't uphold nor enforce laws anymore. Instead, they train other people of like mind in militia combat. They're preparing for some kind of violence based on race and ethnicity, as well as other things. Businesses are closing all around. People are more aggressive and violent than I remember them being in my lifetime. Everything seems like it's falling apart. The world over. In many complex and unfortunate conflicts.

I'm not cheerleading for anyone to ctb. However, for me... I look around at all this and get a sense of relief that I'm doing it soon. This world is on the verge of something very bad. I've felt like this since COVID. It seems like there's a lot of deliberate, orchestrated stuff going on underneath it. As if a true dystopia is being fashioned. It makes me wonder what pro-lifers see in this that people like myself don't. I just can't see any kind of hope in this future. At least before COVID, I believed in the lie of a future. Now, you'd have to be crazy to think that there's some kind of "bright" future for humanity. To each their own though. All I know is that, as I look around, my plan to ctb becomes more and more valid and rational.

Sure do. There's really no hope for humans, and as a result, the planet. We like to think that we've come along way, but we haven't, we've actually got worse. I can't wait to CTB, and my tickets been pre-booked for next week. How happy I am!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager and leavingsoon99
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

This sounds like what is happening here too where I am in the U.S.

Reactions: voyager and leavingsoon99